4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

VVME HID KIT

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 02:24 AM
GTRACER88
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by reckless
Thehidfactory.com has the best deals if you call them and ask them about their specials... $10 for shipping anywhere in the U.S.

TheHidFactory.com company are based out of Houston and if your local they also do installations..

Call for those specials though
I didn't know they were local. Welcome. However I went with DDM hid kit. It's pretty nice.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:57 AM
sainthk
2nd Gear Member

DDM FTW!!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 11:58 PM
reckless

Yeah thehidfactory.com now carries those LED light for your interior and license plate light to... I have just had nothing but success with them.. i got all 3 of my cars with them...they actually made it convient and had their installers come to me...
Old 11-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by lilcrate
Hidguy is actually putting up a lot of mustang parts now. They are also offering 5% off all stack racing oders 100 dollars or more. Looks like for a limited time only. i think i am going to go buy some stuff for my interior. not a bad deal.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:54 PM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

My foggers are from vvme. The ballast was dead on arrival and I had to pay shipping to get another one. They work now, but I wouldn't order from them again.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

the vvme kit holds up fairly well. I've had no problems with the fogs i got from them.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:24 PM
GTRACER88
5th Gear Member

Lol. This thread is soo old. I got ddm and then sold the car.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:29 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Wow this is old! DDM ftw... Been runnin strong in mine and all of my friends cars for a couple years now.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Cowboylogic

Be careful which HIDGUY you go to. Don't go to Oscar and Dante at http://www.hidguymodshop.com/. They are thieves and liars.

It's interesting to look over the history of complaints on HIDGUY with Oscar and Dante. It seems at one point they may have been reputable but over the last few years not so much. Myself, I can honestly say these folks are thieves and liars. I ordered a set of custom headlights for $625 over a year ago and was told many many times from the original order they would be ready in two more weeks. I was told two weeks at least 30 different times. For over a year, they have provided a lot of reasonable excuses and I have been extremely patient.

For my willingness to work with them and be patient, now they have stopped responding to any of my inquiries even though I remain polite. I have not had a response since the end of January 2015, even though I continually try to get a hold of Dante or Oscar to see where we stand. Supposedly the last action they took on my account was to show them as shipped but when I advised I have not seen anything on this, Dante told me there was a mix up and they shipped my order to a different customer. Then he promised me again another two weeks and they would either get them back or build me a new set. That was the last time I was able to get a hold of them by phone. I've asked for a refund as well as it seems clear to me that they do not intend to build my lights. Now their phone number tells you to use their web site exclusively to contact them, which I have done 15 times on the web site, but continue to get no response. Someone is reading my inquiries though as some of my inquiries were deleted. I have also tried their emails, but they get bounced back. Don't get taken by these guys as they will steal from you and they will like to you about providing you the product you pay for.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:11 AM
Cowboylogic

Interesting. It appears that HIDGUY.net changed their name to http://www.hidguymodshop.com/. I guess with complaints starting about the new business, they will change their name soon.... Beware who you do business with as Oscar and Dante will steal from you.

Quick Reply: VVME HID KIT