4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

what do yall think should i do it

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 08:05 PM
1995procharged

Default what do yall think should i do it

I recently traded my 95 supercharged mustang for a Range Rover and i have came to miss the speed and the sound of the mustang i ran across this guy that wants to trade me his 97 mustang i was just wondering what do yal think i should do here is some stuff about the mustang

The car is clean and hardly driven the engine was replaced and only has 33,000 miles on it you can easily tell this because the car use to be a v6 It shows as of 10/29/2009 33,500 engine was built from ground up all new parts i will list just the basics has a high performance racing crank and cam new fuel rails racing plugs and wires new coil packs aftermarket intake Raven X pipe high flow Exhaust with turn downs over the wheels no cats but will pass emissions new over-sized racing pistons and rings Bored out also been ported and polished positive traction rear end 373 gear new transmission only 6000 miles changed it over to the larger ford tyranny because we were going to put a 411 gear in it but didn’t get to that yet.
car has been chipped and tuned new ecu and all new wire harness throughout the car short shift gear shifter cobra r 17 racing wheels with 11in tires rear stage 3 racing clutch helix power tower tinted windows all new inside new seats, carpet, mats, headliner etc.
all black inside Eibach racing suspension also has strut bar to go across engine just not mounted right now heat works ac works but needs only the lines from the compressor and free-on should cost about 150.00 new form ford priced it on 10/29/2009 and free-on is only 80.00 bucks for that all new ac components in the car such as heater core and compressor etc. this car has no rev limits or speed limiters I have seen them with more miles selling for this price so it’s a bargain also will trade for anything of equal value 4 doors might consider other trades just to resale your trade must be between 8k and 12k My car is worth more than 9,000 stock cobras sell for that but i have it priced to sell
also im will be very hesitant to go the full way to you as i have been burned with over 150 bucks in gas wasting my time on crap please send updated pics of your ride if you want to trade i don't like a lot of surprises i list very truthfully about my ride and i ask that you do to thanks. Just a note dont want to get rid of it so if you have a mustang that is a new body style thats a v8 i would trade for it if you just want more power i need bigger rear seats this is just an option i will not offer cash with the trade it would be even swap besides it would cost you alot of money to get what i have anyways.
http://www.bestcreativecreations.com/websitecl.htm
http://i33.tinypic.com/2d1ph8y.jpg

please get back to me soon as i am needing to make my mind up by tomorrow i just dont want to get screwed thanks guys
Old 11-03-2009, 08:15 PM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

aside from your awful post and nearly impossible grammar, or lack of, the mustang in those links looks very nice and looks like it was put together very well
Old 11-03-2009, 08:20 PM
1995procharged

Originally Posted by 99BlackPonyGT
aside from your awful post and nearly impossible grammar, or lack of, the mustang in those links looks very nice and looks like it was put together very well
I just copied and pasted what the guy had on his ad for the car. He is the one with bad grammar but thanks for the in put about the car i am just worried because the last mustang i had was done half *** but like you said it looks clean and looks like it was done right...
Old 11-03-2009, 08:48 PM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

Originally Posted by 1995procharged
I just copied and pasted what the guy had on his ad for the car. He is the one with bad grammar but thanks for the in put about the car i am just worried because the last mustang i had was done half *** but like you said it looks clean and looks like it was done right...
i would say its definately worth going to look at...the overall finish in the slideshow looked good
Old 11-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Tim99GT
4th Gear Member

Is it just me or does this guy sound like a complete dumb@ss????? on his dyno sheet, he claims 455hp and 472tq??? WTF? I saw no blower or nitrous on the car...
also, how the f$%^ is his car worth over $9,000? is a six body with a v8 motor.... i'd be hesitant if i was you. Just my .02
list all his mods if you can. I really do believe this guy is feeding you a line of bs...
Old 11-04-2009, 07:53 AM
98redstang
5th Gear Member

+1 i didnt even see that dyno sheet and 455 hp is a lot for no f/i thats a lot. I saw he said it was bored out. But unless its like .60 over i dont see that 455hp. Seems fishy to me...
Old 11-04-2009, 08:14 AM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

+1 to the other people....i didnt read the OP, theres no way that car is worth 9k...try closer to 4k

and LMFAO at that dyno sheet....theres no way possible for a 2v NA 4.6 to make that much power...atleast not without a TON of money in it, and by ton, i mean i still dont know if its even possible....ive never seen it

and the OP sounds like an idiot.... "it doesnt have cats but will pass emissions" um no

"new racing cam" .... cam? no...try cams

"oversize racing pistons" ....****ing seriously?

"racing crank"...

failboat

after actually reading that mess you posted, i would pass

Last edited by 99BlackPonyGT; 11-04-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:30 PM
1995procharged

I talked to the guy with the mustang.He said that he bought everthing brand new in 2008 from the Ford dealership and it has a mix of SVT, Cobra and GT parts in the engine. He has all the reciets for everything and said that there is close to $12,000 in the motor alone. There are 33,000 actually miles on the new engine and all the other parts like the suspension and everyhting and that he would bring it up to me and let me take it to any dyno shop i wanted and let them look at it and dyno it as long as i pay for it.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:30 PM
1995procharged

I talked to the guy with the mustang.He said that he bought everything brand new in 2008 from the Ford dealership and it has a mix of SVT, Cobra and GT parts in the engine. He has all the reciets for everything and said that there is close to $12,000 in the motor alone. There are 33,000 actually miles on the new engine and all the other parts like the suspension and everything and that he would bring it up to me and let me take it to any dyno shop i wanted and let them look at it and dyno it as long as i pay for it.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:05 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

EPIC FAIL!!! thats all i can say. lol i would never buy a car that started out as a 6cyl. if it was a gt turned cobra maybe but not 6 turned into an 8. did he change the rear end to an 8.8??? Probably not. gonna start having problems with that if he didnt. lots of stuff overlooked there i bet.

Quick Reply: what do yall think should i do it