4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Placed order for H&R SS Lowering Springs!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 08:52 AM
budders
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bopiela
budders, u prob read it in one of my threads because i think teej or hp told me to do that. u might get urs before i get my suspension kit, because u ordered from AM... Mine had to be ordered from the factory and still haven't shipped.... ARGHHH!!!!!!

But congrats and good luck on wheels. haha. will look tight!
thanks man! And yeah I prob heard it in ur thread.. Lol n that sucks, I would be mad haha. Mine shipped today and AM is only like an hour away from me so it should be here soon
Old 03-25-2010, 09:20 AM
budders
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by teej281
I can tell from the avatar pic that Nestang's car is gonna look *****.
yeah it looks sick. Post some pics here nestang
Old 03-25-2010, 02:09 PM
budders
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by boduke0220
You will love them! thats what i had on my old GT and it would hang a damn curve lol..rode like crap because i had the stock shocks n struts on there
haha im thinking im gonna love them too. And they ride like crap? i always thought they sucked for ride quality but i just brushed it off, everything else on the suspension is stock so im gonna get a crappy ride? and dude, you had the red GT for sale on here right? and you had the price in your sig? if that was you, damn i loved the stance on that car. it was so sexy. lol
Old 03-25-2010, 02:19 PM
boduke0220
6th Gear Member

its not bad, but its not good either. i didnt mind it at all, but my dad wouldnt ride in my car lol. Im sure if you got shocks n struts later on it would improve. Yea, that was me lol it did have a pretty sick stance, thanks man!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:18 PM
budders
4th Gear Member

its not bad, but its not good either. i didnt mind it at all, but my dad wouldnt ride in my car lol. Im sure if you got shocks n struts later on it would improve. Yea, that was me lol it did have a pretty sick stance, thanks man!
haha sweet, yeah man that car was aweomsee. you got any more pics? if you do just throw em up here. and yeah, my dad dosnt want to ride in mine either, the SHI*Y seats hurt his neck, theres no support. they kinda hurt me too, im sure everyone has problems..
Old 03-25-2010, 04:52 PM
POISND U
5th Gear Member

Great springs....wise decision. Plan on new shocks and c/c plates in about a month. lol

Skip the duct tape....it'll wear off in a few weeks anyway.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:38 PM
boduke0220
6th Gear Member

heres a few, no iso's.

Old 03-25-2010, 05:45 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by POISND U
Great springs....wise decision. Plan on new shocks and c/c plates in about a month. lol

Skip the duct tape....it'll wear off in a few weeks anyway.
So if youre removing iso's and not using duct tape, are you just using grease on the top of the springs? Does that prevent any issues, noise? Seems odd, but maybe it works....
Old 03-25-2010, 07:28 PM
budders
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bopiela
So if youre removing iso's and not using duct tape, are you just using grease on the top of the springs? Does that prevent any issues, noise? Seems odd, but maybe it works....
if he says skip the duct tape, I will. And i,ll just grease the top and bottom tails
Old 03-25-2010, 07:33 PM
budders
4th Gear Member

heres a few, no iso's.

duudee, thats so sexy. this makes me really excited haha. is that with the top & bottom removed? did u grease em or anything? did u get squeek allot? how was the rubbing issue overall?

Quick Reply: Placed order for H&R SS Lowering Springs!!