4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Curious?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Awesome run ! crappy music ..... still boner material.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Explosive

lawlz @ failmaro vs 5.0
Old 07-30-2010, 12:06 AM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

MR Graystang why is that crappy music? it happens to be considered sort of a classic in texas, houston from a rapper who died a few years ago. im from georgia not real big on texas music but that happens to be a loved song in this area and the guy who posted that clip seems to be from there since his location said HOUSTON so he may have love for the song there are plenty of car vids with rock or whatever on them but there seems to be issues when rap is put to one of these videos i noticed that alot on youtube. i prefer hearing the car vids with no music just the music of the exhaust note. diff riders listen to diff music no need to knock whatever whomever listens too
Old 07-30-2010, 09:30 AM
boduke0220
6th Gear Member

yea song sucks good vid though!
Old 07-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

lmao america amazes me sometimes especially in the past 18 months makes me wonder like damn i deployed 4 times and got hurt real bad on my last deployment to afghanistan and america still has these biased, negative views on certain americans and certain music bc in their eyes the "music" dosent fit into the image personal image of what sports car music should be. im sure the car company or th car doesnt mind. total of 4+ years in warzones, 10 years 7 months in the army and i come back here to the other world and this is whats poppin off.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

i know a few of ya say " whoa he's overreacting its just a song" its not that its the reaction to the type of song that it is if it was rock or whatever ppl wouldnt say it sucked they would rather hear the car than th music but since its rap it sucks. it is just a song but its your reaction INNER thoughts that count
Old 07-30-2010, 11:35 AM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

cool little video. has anyone with a new v6 attempted to install the SHO turbos yet?

Originally Posted by Rockwell28
lmao america amazes me sometimes especially in the past 18 months makes me wonder like damn i deployed 4 times and got hurt real bad on my last deployment to afghanistan and america still has these biased, negative views on certain americans and certain music bc in their eyes the "music" dosent fit into the image personal image of what sports car music should be. im sure the car company or th car doesnt mind. total of 4+ years in warzones, 10 years 7 months in the army and i come back here to the other world and this is whats poppin off.
i know a few of ya say " whoa he's overreacting its just a song" its not that its the reaction to the type of song that it is if it was rock or whatever ppl wouldnt say it sucked they would rather hear the car than th music but since its rap it sucks. it is just a song but its your reaction INNER thoughts that count

what in the hell are you talking about? your posts are so hard to read. its called an opinion man, everyone has one. you are just assuming that people don't like the song because its rap when in fact they might not like it because its $hitty rap. so you're upset because people don't share your views?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:36 PM
boduke0220
6th Gear Member

After Trying to read what you Tried to write i think i understand what your trying to say and...LOL at you getting mad because i dont like the crappy song they put in the vid.

Last edited by boduke0220; 07-30-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:37 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

^+1...I read what you wrote twice and still don't know what your point was.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Rock music suits cars better IMO, I just think the song was poop but the vid was cool. that is just my 2cents.

Quick Reply: Curious?