4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Careless driving....

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

well with the wife all I would probally need is 2 mins, lol!!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:08 AM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

^^LMAO
Old 08-19-2010, 02:39 PM
boduke0220
6th Gear Member

ROFL! haha theres not any cute taliban ladies over there?

but yea i let my friends drive my car, cause one is an amature dirt bike racer, the other has a 100 shot mach 1, the other has a 450rwhp 03 cobra, the other has a vortech GT, but the others arent close enough to even ask lol
Old 08-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Spilotro
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
well with the wife all I would probally need is 2 mins, lol!!
LOLOLOL

I let VERY few people drive my car, and even then, SOMETHING ends up out of place. I end up having to adjust the column, seat, etc. and finding trash or a mess of some sort to get pissed off about. This is why I never do those "let's trade cars for a week hurr hurr" things with any of my friends, even if they have something I like driving. My buddy's 71 Chevy truck is tempting, but still, no.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:10 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

it was actually a city cop. ive known this kid my entire life basically so i trust him. hes the only person ive let drive my car and hes only done that twice (and doesnt want to anymore, haha).

oh well, he's heading to court next week probably - we'll see what happens, ill post the result, haha.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Hangwire
4th Gear Member

I am on absolute pins and needles when somebody else has my car. I have a friend or two id trust to drive it but even then i'm like extremely nervous its not even funny haha. I let my pops drive it a few times to go golf on the weekends and that just drove me crazy.

OP did you watch the whole deal go down?
Old 08-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Explosive

Originally Posted by Mr Graystang
Sheriff or city cop ? Sheriff's are dicks and city cops are usually cool about that stuff. I think you guys were spotted on his bad day.

I disagree. I don't have issues with cops as far as driving goes, but when that country sheriff pulled me over last Friday she had no reason at all to let me go, but she did. So don't let one ***** cop ruin your outlook on them all. Plus the sheriff didn't look half bad. Unlike all the female local cops, ew.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:16 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Originally Posted by 0949er
thats why I dont let anybody drive my car lol

but really, WTF. sometimes cops have bad days too. Go to court and get it dropped.
I've let my best friend drive my car once cuz I was too inebriated, and the other time someone drove my car it was my gf, I was down in San Diego and had to study for a test, I let her drive down I-5 while I studied. Other than that No one touches my car, sucks for your buddy though.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Explosive
I disagree. I don't have issues with cops as far as driving goes, but when that country sheriff pulled me over last Friday she had no reason at all to let me go, but she did. So don't let one ***** cop ruin your outlook on them all. Plus the sheriff didn't look half bad. Unlike all the female local cops, ew.
I have had nothing but BS stops from sheriffs and most township cops, It might be a location issue. But the cops in the past two cities I lived in were pretty cool and let me go more times then I deserved.

Pics of the female super trooper or GTFO ! lol.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:54 PM
sonicx
speed'n

I like alot of people only have issues with 2 cities where the cops are (insert what ever comes to mind). Other than that law enforcement is pretty just. Except Revenue Raisers aka State Troopers. There really bad lol (Heartless)

Quick Reply: Careless driving....