4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

02 GT Shopping List

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Hangwire
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 945LSTANG
ugh..tell me about it. you have to wait for a gap in the slow lane to downshift and blast by. i usually give them a good head shake to let them know about their dumbassery. sometimes they'll move over after i rip by.
Lol and the thing is I believe its illegal to pass on the right on a highway its simply not enforced. In Germany if you're in the left lane and don't get over for somebody you can a heavy *** fine if caught doing that. At the same time if you pass on the right you get a heavy *** fine. There are also no speed limits on most of the highways. This is how it should be here, it would eliminate that OBNOXIOUS clump of traffic on the highway with these dip****s cruising 60 in the left lane.

I rarely look over, I dont know why I just dont even want to see the jerk. I let my exhaust note send the message, it tends to work.

I really hate the ones screwing around in the left lane on the phone. One day I was on a local bypass(70MPH limit) and this jerk was going like 65-70 on the phone in the left lane. Finally got a chance to pass him, I took my phone out of my pocket and was banging it on the window big time as I ripped past him. I actually broke the plastic housing lol. I cut right in front of him just to let him know what I thought and he start sarcastically clapping I lol'd you could tell it pissed him off.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:39 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

One of my favorite things to do now is find people driving Hybrids on the highway and are on the cell phone...rest assure, if you are driving a hybrid through the great state of Connecticut and are on the cell phone and I catch it...You will be succombed to hearing a Sonic blue Mustang gradually go from 5th to 4th to 3rd and make it nearly impossible for you to hear the conversation you are having. The funniest part is seeing these green loving bastards get all pissed at me after I take off after their conversation gets rudely interrupted.

You guys should try it, its actually freakn hysterical!