4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Spoiler / Wing Options?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 10:27 PM
natedog
3rd Gear Member

^^ Except on every sixxer roaming the streets. Wow 01gt4.6, your car looks amazing now. Too bad you don't own it anymore. Looks like it went into good hands though
Old 11-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by crash
Why has no one asked to see a pic of this spoiler? OP, can I see what it looks like? IMO wingless is the best but thats because I'm a bit biased haha
rear

front

side

I personally like the steeda wing (ofcourse I'm a little biased) in that it's supposed to be one of the few street style wings that are supposedly functional heh.

I would also like to have a second trunk lid, so I can switch out when I'm in the mood for it, that has an 03/04 spoiler molded onto it.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:44 PM
MineralGrey
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Aereon
rear

front

side

I personally like the steeda wing (ofcourse I'm a little biased) in that it's supposed to be one of the few street style wings that are supposedly functional heh.

I would also like to have a second trunk lid, so I can switch out when I'm in the mood for it, that has an 03/04 spoiler molded onto it.
man your car is just bam! I def think the TF wheels make the car ahhh i shall continue to dream on.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:53 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Originally Posted by 98redstang
Nothing against the guys that do it but i really dont like your generation wingless... The sn95s i think look good cause we still have that little swoop or whatever the hell ya wanna call it. But yours is just flat. It doesnt look bad it just looks like naked to me. idk just my opinion lol.
Well I think it's my c-pillars and delets side scoops that honestly make wingless mustangs look good, it's when a gt or cobra goes wingless that doesn't look good imo.
@Aereon- Show off, lols
Old 11-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

Well I think it's my c-pillars and delets side scoops that honestly make wingless mustangs look good, it's when a gt or cobra goes wingless that doesn't look good imo.
@Aereon- Show off, lols
you asked for pics dude! I can't even begin to tell you how dissatisfied I am with my car in its current state.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:59 AM
crash
BrandofPoop

you asked for pics dude! I can't even begin to tell you how dissatisfied I am with my car in its current state.
Just becuase of your shocks? What now? Screw the turbo build, just buy that bike that you want.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

Just becuase of your shocks? What now? Screw the turbo build, just buy that bike that you want.
lols a lot of little things that added up. nicks, squeeks, clunks, and the stalled progress of my car is a bit frustrating. Which is why I'm looking into a new bike and if I go that route I'll try and stay out of modding it.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:10 AM
crash
BrandofPoop

lols a lot of little things that added up. nicks, squeeks, clunks, and the stalled progress of my car is a bit frustrating. Which is why I'm looking into a new bike and if I go that route I'll try and stay out of modding it.
If you ever want to go back to a SRA just let me know
Old 11-05-2010, 01:43 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Nature of the beast, the more money you spend, the less you are satisfied. ...I have never been happier since getting rid of my burdon.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:19 AM
boduke0220
6th Gear Member

I vote no wing

Last edited by boduke0220; 11-05-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Quick Reply: Spoiler / Wing Options?