4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Spoiler / Wing Options?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 01:08 PM
sailorflavor
2nd Gear Member

I appologize then oxford, I was under the impression that they only came in the 22". I guess i dont know quite as much about subs as i previously thought!
Old 11-06-2010, 06:25 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

****, give some of those rides to me, I'll take em.

I'm partial to the Saleen wing (I think the one hpwrestler has), it looks sick on the new edges.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:59 PM
98redstang
5th Gear Member

+1 that was my vote i like his a lot.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Crazycarnut
2nd Gear Member

I'm still a fan of wingless.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MineralGrey
man your car is just bam! I def think the TF wheels make the car ahhh i shall continue to dream on.
Originally Posted by teej281
Aereon, your car is seriously the most beautiful car on this site, period.
Originally Posted by natedog
^^ By far. I'm so jealous lol cuz I'll do some exterior mod and think my car looks awesome, then I remember Aereon's and think "Wow I've got a ways to go before it looks that good"
Thanks for the complements guys^^ , completely forgot about this thread, OP, what did you decide on? and yea that wing needs to go.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:59 AM
ItalianStallionGTR

Originally Posted by machracer11
gotta ask why, go get a hobby or something
Yes, I ask why would you waste your time on my thread with nothing productive to say? Are you hoping that deep down inside that I am a fraud?

Originally Posted by 98redstang
well i guess that shows dont come on a mustang forum bragging about your gtr and your bimmers. hahaha. Especially if you dont own them!
I didn't brag, I just listed it in my sig like a lot of people do. If I didn't own them, I wouldn't dream of wasting my time on the internet.

Originally Posted by 01GT4.6
lets not jump on the bandwagon, he may be who he says he is.
Thanks for turning around quickly and not letting this continue on...

Originally Posted by oxfordgt
LOL My car would have ate that GT-R for lunch. I may build another street mustang and take a trip to NY LOL.
700rwhp Mustang on slicks at the drag strip must be very fast (mid 9's?). It would definitely eat my GT-R for lunch. My GT-R is just a daily driven car that has the most basic of mods done to it. I race it a lot, sure, but why I value the car so much is that it does everything well. It's smooth when I want it to be and pretty quick when I switch it over to RRR mode. What do you think your mustang would have run on the streets? The whole beauty of racing the GT-R is that no matter what the conditions are (poor road quality, very cold ,etc) the GT-R will always launch hard and keep gripping away while cars with a lot more power struggle to get it all down to the ground. On the drag strip, this is much more controled but on the streets it might be a different story. BTW, did I ever say my GT-R is invincible? lol
Old 11-08-2010, 07:12 AM
ItalianStallionGTR

Originally Posted by sailorflavor
I'm going to have to call BS on the Jackhammer's (plural) in that car....on of those barely fits in a SUV. You do realize that that is a 22" in diameter subwoofer by 20-1/4" long right? I actually build boxes and custom sound systems for cars here and there and I know that not even one of those would fit into your stang. Those are subs built for a suburban or something large scale. You are a poser. Congrats on the epic fail.

Hmmm.....what might this be? Epic failure is right on your part. This whole thread has turned into an epic failure.

Originally Posted by oxfordgt
MTX Jackhammer comes in 10" 12" and 22" so he could be telling the truth. I highly doubt the cars in his sig are true but as riced out as that mustang is I believe there is a big gay sound system in it to.
Yup, the big gay sound system was removed last night by an audio shop. Back to factory speakers now. It was weighing the car down too much and there was no trunk space left. Now I got some room for a bottle...and BTW, I know a few things about Nitrous Oxide in general. I know nothing about N2O on a Ford motor though. That is why I asked very simple and basic questions. I never came off as a guru because I wanted to hear the answers from those that have experience. I'd rather use the proven methods than use my own past knowledge on different platforms and wind up blowing the Mustang's motor.

Also, I just got the pinstripes replaced and had them put some HID's in the Headlights and Fogs

She wanted her lights to match the lights on my GT-R

Originally Posted by sxynerd
I just talked to him on the MB forum. He's been on that board since 2005 and has nearly 3000 posts. I have the feeling that he's telling the truth.

Be open to the idea that some people just have more than other people. It is no reflection of who we are or who they are. Be happy and open minded. If it's true, great. If it's not, it's no loss.
Thanks Sxynerd. I also replied to the youtube message which I couldn't get to on my blackberry.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:15 AM
ItalianStallionGTR

As far as the wing goes, my girl still likes it.. She loves the hate she recieves because of it LOL. I'm still doing my best though to offer her different options. I really like the Saleen wing too and I'm going to try and show her some pics of it so she can give me the OK to swap them.

To those who actually answered my question, thanks a lot!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

I just hope they didn't scare you off. I know it is just you ladies car but stick around, there are some great people on here.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:51 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

I still think you should let me take a baseball bat to that wing! Jk, ultimately, it's what she wants, right? Good call on taking those subs out though.

Quick Reply: Spoiler / Wing Options?