4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

4.6 general chat

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 10:14 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by justinschmidt1
Fred, im hating my life right now.
Why you so mad? Doesnt that chick with the *** bending over your car relieve any stress for you?
Old 05-16-2012, 10:17 PM
CobraFrenzy
3rd Gear Member

""Amen to that brotha, thats all people do anymore is race their dyno slips and do the big bad ricer rolls on the highway, real racing has died off its all about doing 40mpg beeping 3 times and mashing the gas, eliminating 90% of the skill involved."" quote Uber

Originally Posted by uberstang1
My procharger p600b made more torque than a 2.1 kenne bell, both on same motor and same boost.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND..if your not racin dyno slips,who cares you made more tq?, shall we post are time slips of the last time we went to the track???... but ive heard your excuse before, " car runnin ****ty "... hmm maybe you should of went KB and took the hit on 10rwtq, maybe your 1/4 would be better
Old 05-16-2012, 10:21 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CobraFrenzy
""Amen to that brotha, thats all people do anymore is race their dyno slips and do the big bad ricer rolls on the highway, real racing has died off its all about doing 40mpg beeping 3 times and mashing the gas, eliminating 90% of the skill involved."" quote Uber

MAKE UP YOUR MIND..if your not racin dyno slips,who cares you made more tq?, shall we post are time slips of the last time we went to the track???... but ive heard your excuse before, " car runnin ****ty "... hmm maybe you should of went KB and took the hit on 10rwtq, maybe your 1/4 would be better
Wait......WHAT?!?!!!!! ^^^^^Haterrrrrr
Old 05-16-2012, 10:24 PM
CobraFrenzy
3rd Gear Member

My procharger p600b made more torque than a 2.1 kenne bell, both on same motor and same boost.
Amen to that brotha, thats all people do anymore is race their dyno slips and do the big bad ricer rolls on the highway, real racing has died off its all about doing 40mpg beeping 3 times and mashing the gas, eliminating 90% of the skill involved.
Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT
Wait......WHAT?!?!!!!! ^^^^^Haterrrrrr
couldnt resist... i have love for my KB..for now
Old 05-16-2012, 10:34 PM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT
Why you so mad? Doesnt that chick with the *** bending over your car relieve any stress for you?

lol..car no done for oc...stupid alan takin forever on my converter... and yes that helps haha
Old 05-17-2012, 12:21 AM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

ill be down there tomorrow night schmidty. will i see your homo *** at all or are you too cool for school
Old 05-17-2012, 05:33 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Originally Posted by CobraFrenzy

Steve I can care less about dyno slips, but the other person in the debate does, and I just made a point considering I have the abosulte smallest procharger on the market.Hows those honda hatches running ROLLS FTW and steve i already posted the disasterious resulrs of numidia last year, but u do realize i ran a 13.1 and u ran a 13.0, the only difference is that 13.0 is your personal best hehehehehe. I love you and i know its a traction problem. We can alsways borrow boones gtp if we wanna go fast in the quarter.

Last edited by uberstang1; 05-17-2012 at 06:10 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:42 AM
CobraFrenzy
3rd Gear Member

I just wanted to join in on all the hatin lol... Dam Hondas
Old 05-17-2012, 07:11 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Lmao riddddinnnn duuuuuurrrrrtttyyyy
Old 05-17-2012, 08:55 AM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by WhiteFoxGT
ill be down there tomorrow night schmidty. will i see your homo *** at all or are you too cool for school
Yea, ill be down fri/sat/sun....prolly just bring my truck and make someone drive me around while I drink a glass of red wine in the truck bed.

And for you homos still talking about kb/centris and ****....my car ran 11.35@121 mph with a little vortech s trim and a stock pi longblock....****a KB

Quick Reply: 4.6 general chat