4 Cylinder General Discussion For non tech 4 Cylinder owner chit chat

my trip to pepboys

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 10:30 PM
92lxsleeper
5th Gear Member

Default RE: my trip to pepboys

ORIGINAL: fordsbestcar

thats the only one i saw in person. and i was surprised for were i live kind. but then again a few rich athletes live here and i have 3-4 rich neighborhoods in my city. my city sucks 5 years ago their were 45k people now their are 81k and by the end of the decade their is supposed to be 100k+. master planed communities suck.
we have like 10000 in the 5 towns that surround our town.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:36 PM
al_ngl
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 92lxsleeper

well i didn't mention that around here the locals have specific places where we park our cars, we have a section thats just for mustangs, (hell its even spraypainted in the spots) Mustang Parking Only.... plus i was pissed cause my car got keyed earlier that day, so he was the first on for me to take it out on. plus my redneck buddies got a good laugh[8D]
I dunno dude, even if it's auto segregation over there, I think its just mean to damage someone's car.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:44 PM
hellion_79
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pfs4life

well
**** PEPBOYS
i go up there today
i go to the parts counter and say i need 2 93 brake rotors for a 2.3
the nerdy little kid behind the counter goes alrite and looks it up
and says we dont have em and im like u got em at any other stores
he says no
i tell him to look for pads
none
glasspacks
there all out
k&n airfilter for my car (had a coupon)
they didnt have em
i almost punched the little bastard
but this trip not all that bad i raced a lambo gallordo spyder on the way home

he ****ed me up so bad its not even funny
Yep, pepboys isnt a good place to go and buy parts... only **** that is on shelves cause they have good deals. We have no pepboys here but when i went to new mexico I went to one and I could tell they didnt know anything when I asked them for a valve cover seal... pfft. But got those nice seat covers at a good deal .
Old 11-04-2007, 10:49 PM
92lxsleeper
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: al_ngl

well i didn't mention that around here the locals have specific places where we park our cars, we have a section thats just for mustangs, (hell its even spraypainted in the spots) Mustang Parking Only.... plus i was pissed cause my car got keyed earlier that day, so he was the first on for me to take it out on. plus my redneck buddies got a good laugh[8D]
I dunno dude, even if it's auto segregation over there, I think its just mean to damage someone's car.
idk, the guy was a dumbass anyway, he didn't even notice it till he pulled on the highway and put his foot into it he had run flats so it didn't damage his car, just called AAA or something, i'd say he was only about 19, but this was 3 years ago when i was 16 and had the 5.0.... i should have raced him...[8D] but yeah, we have a big thing against real expensive cars... we have no probs with ricers, just the stuck up rich folk who think they're the ****.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:56 PM
TRBOPWR
4th Gear Member

You are pissed because your car gets keyed, so you get back at a complete stranger who happens to be driving a Ferrari. You are not only an *******, but a jealous one at that.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:00 AM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

I thought we all had good minds and knew right from wrong
Regardless of age, you knew what was right and wrong...
Old 11-05-2007, 01:50 PM
924banger
4th Gear Member

Geeze dude what if he worked for that car, or inherited it? Kinda like doing something for your dad a few times and he pays you for it 3x more than what it was really worth. I know, I know, that's one heck of way to repay somebody but he has the money apparently.
Damaging somebodies vehicle is idiocy at it's best.

Around where I live/work, I see all sorts for high end cars, not too many but a wide variety. Vipers(if youwant to put them in that catagory), Mercealogoes(sp?)(2 that I know of), Bentlies, way too many Mercedes sport cars, 4 lotus cars, a few Aston Martins, Ferrarris, Porsches and Jags(there is a dealership for the last two around me). The best one I've seen though is an original Shelby Cobra...not a kit car, a factory produces one.

And yeah, autozone has more knowledgable workers than Pepboys.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:27 PM
mg man 75
5th Gear Member

i seen one ferrari at night in the walmart parking lot, stupid guy decided to park next to my stang, so i got my pliers out of the hatch and pulled two of his valve stems out[8D] at least he can afford new ones lol. thats the only Real exotic car i've ever really seen in person, unless a lotus elise counts??? my 5.0 was faster than that though.
People have lost their live for things like that.A man several years ago, opened up a restaurant stole the equipment and messed over the company I worked for. Moved one county over and tried it again. He would up in hospital with two broke legs. ? who did it I don't know. They found a body less than 2 miles from where I live. Last I heard that is allthey know. Am I scrared no. Don't mess over people and got no problems.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Jugador
5th Gear Member

yeah that's a dick move. why would you intentionally make someone get towed just cause their car is nicer than anything youll likely ever drive?
Old 11-05-2007, 03:38 PM
al_ngl
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 924banger

Geeze dude what if he worked for that car, or inherited it? Kinda like doing something for your dad a few times and he pays you for it 3x more than what it was really worth. I know, I know, that's one heck of way to repay somebody but he has the money apparently.
Damaging somebodies vehicle is idiocy at it's best.

Around where I live/work, I see all sorts for high end cars, not too many but a wide variety. Vipers(if youwant to put them in that catagory), Mercealogoes(sp?)(2 that I know of), Bentlies, way too many Mercedes sport cars, 4 lotus cars, a few Aston Martins, Ferrarris, Porsches and Jags(there is a dealership for the last two around me). The best one I've seen though is an original Shelby Cobra...not a kit car, a factory produces one.

And yeah, autozone has more knowledgable workers than Pepboys.
Every year in Indy we have an Italian car show. Last year all but two cars were Ferraris. Best car I ever saw was there. Ferrari F40 that sounded amazing and the guy paid $800,000 for it. I have pictures that I'll post in a bit.

Quick Reply: my trip to pepboys