4 Cylinder NA and Turbo This section is for questions pertaining to stock or modified 4 cylinders, including the performance 2.3L applications

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME :|

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 04:22 PM
leveliv
4th Gear Member

Default YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME :|

so there was this guy that wanted to buy my car so I told him 650.00 its urs...he's pretty much paying for extras like rims and sh** anyways he emailed me day by day for a good 2 weeks we worked everything out then he dissapeared. for a good week er two then I get home today I was all excited cuz my gasket came then I go to check my email and I see that this guy emails me back saying...Im sorry I took so long but I was wondering what you were up to tommorow so I could get by and get the car...meanwhile I am just pissed...cuz I just spent 50 bucks on a damn Gasket that he won't even use..(hes takin it to put a 5.0 in it) anyways so I ended up telling him 700.00 for it..then in a week I get another 500 for work...then I will have 1200...for a new vehicle. Probably a stick...man that guy pissed me off though...jeez...oh did I mention I told him to tow it hahaha! and I threw a dead battery in there and stripped the interior of all its goodies...
Old 08-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Stang2.3
4th Gear Member

Default RE: YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME :|

Dude.... know how u feel there, Was Playin hit and miss with these People that wanted my Prelude for about a month and a half.... they Finally picked it up.... Minus all the Fuses lol
Old 08-14-2007, 04:40 PM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

Oh well, at least your guy got back to you in a week. I'm still waiting for my damn engine parts and its been over a month[&:]
Old 08-14-2007, 05:43 PM
hellion_79
5th Gear Member

what engine parts sleeper?
Old 08-14-2007, 08:11 PM
leveliv
4th Gear Member

k the I raised the price to 700 and the guy got scared and said no so I've taken off my CAI and disconnect my plug wires and Throttle...but the little black piece of plastic that holds the throttle cable to the body broke...know anywhere I can get one? That's pretty much where I am at ...
Old 08-14-2007, 08:33 PM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hellion_79

what engine parts sleeper?
VAM, Computer, Engine Harness.

k the I raised the price to 700 and the guy got scared and said no so I've taken off my CAI and disconnect my plug wires and Throttle...but the little black piece of plastic that holds the throttle cable to the body broke...know anywhere I can get one? That's pretty much where I am at ...
That thing is no longer made. You have to go JY hopping or find a 2.3 mustang around you...
Old 08-14-2007, 08:54 PM
leveliv
4th Gear Member

[>:] are you F***ing kidding me!? A little piece of plastic...I have to go to a boneyard for that :| jeezzzzussss!
Old 08-14-2007, 09:05 PM
mg man 75
5th Gear Member

Sleeper you only need the vam part of harness as you know. I got one that will work not a vam harness but is correctplug just wrong color wires but I can tell you how tofiqure that out. Or has harness got the injectors you need. If he don't come thru can check on big vam and lb-3 computer in car I know of. Leveliv I know what you mean the 5.0 friend built a car for a guy. Spent his last 100 dollars on it. Knew he would sell car and man got lost. He ran broke for a week. I offered a loan he didn't want me to. As I always say if not a man of your word you are not worth ----. On your part look on other ford products may be on them also. I have got parts on mine from cougar, fiesta, ltd,pinto, ranger and even a vw diesel.Just keep eyes open.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:00 PM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mg man 75

Sleeper you only need the vam part of harness as you know. I got one that will work not a vam harness but is correctplug just wrong color wires but I can tell you how tofiqure that out. Or has harness got the injectors you need. If he don't come thru can check on big vam and lb-3 computer in car I know of.
I know, thats what I meant as the 'harness'. I have the injector harness but i hear the mustang one is better...

Anyways level good luck with trying to find the right part so you can have that car up and going again
Old 08-14-2007, 11:09 PM
leveliv
4th Gear Member

ahh alright...I can get a picture of what I am talkin about so you guys know..I was thinking of making it out of metal..or if not I think there a rusted out 2.3 down the street from me that I could score I am hoping for practice and parts..