5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

How many get abused by their women...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Bad Karma
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: How many get abused by their women...

ORIGINAL: FiveLiterRiceEater

wait...so we're not going to have ****-sword fights?

Yeah, I thought we were bracket (****) fighting soon...??....That **** was funny.

Hey, I get MAD **** but I deserve it. I'm up before she is in the morning (around 5am) and I'm already bangin' away. (Best deals on EBay around that time). Also, I stay up till like 1am, again, on Ebay, and on this incriminating abomination of a website.

I tell her, "hey, it's this place or chicks with dicks....you decide." I usually stop getting heat around that time.

And no, I'm not serious about the "chicks with.." It's just an easy out to get her off the back and stay here.

-Ivan

Old 06-10-2006, 03:36 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

yea my gf gives me hell all the about it but she gets over it. she is always saying " i wish u would get ur mustang back so u won't talk about it as much." usually mine just gets over it and watches tv so no biggie
Old 06-10-2006, 03:59 PM
odogg88
2nd Gear Member

my wife just hassles me and calls my car a pice of ****, cuz it doesnt have a pretty paint job and im always doing somthing to tune it, i say how many 11 second cars are pieces of ****, she doesnt know what that means and shuts up, untill i spend more of my hard earned money that she controls.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2 kwik

ORIGINAL: Twisted

...while talking on the forum? My wife loves to just sit nearby, and talk sh*t while I'm on the forum. Sometimes, she'll imitate "the way men talk about cars", and pretend like she has a *****. Sometimes she'll imply that us forum guys secretly want to have sword fights with our "turgid c*cks." Then other times, she just talks about how ugly our cars are. I remind her frequently that I have a fresh one for her if she keeps talking junk. But then she makes me laugh while I'm trying to type, and I forget that she won't be quiet. Does anyone else's woman do this?
well you might have to wonder did she once have a *****
LOL. I don't care what she had. She's all woman now. At any rate, there's no hostility from her. She knows that I'm a car/bike junkie from way back. See, she thinks she's funny. And most of the time, she is funny--she can do a straight stand-up routine on the subject. I was just wondering if other women acted like this.

my wife just hassles me and calls my car a pice of ****, cuz it doesnt have a pretty paint job and im always doing somthing to tune it, i say how many 11 second cars are pieces of ****, she doesnt know what that means and shuts up, untill i spend more of my hard earned money that she controls.
Yeah, most woman don't understand the concept of having a car for the way it runs, rather than the way it looks. They're funny that way.

wait...so we're not going to have ****-sword fights?
Don't worry Fiveliter. We'll try to squeeze in a dick-fight for you later.

Someone told me that there is an old blue law on the books in Georga that allows a man to slap the hell out of his woman on Sundays in the town square... Dont know if it's true, but if so, we should all move to Georgia...
Ha. Now I know what Ray Charles was singing about.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:20 PM
93Black5.0
1st Gear Member

My gf is pretty tolerant. She has a 94 Z28 (chevy girl...what was i thinking?). I've put a couple of parts on it like cross-drilled rotors and a strut bar (it had SLP loudmouth and K&N CAI when she bought it) and is getting on my *** about installing her MSD distributor and doing a full tune-up and putting a new trans in it. She helps me work on my stang but talks alot of **** about how her car is better because my car isnt currently running...
Old 06-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 93Black5.0

My gf is pretty tolerant. She has a 94 Z28 (chevy girl...what was i thinking?). I've put a couple of parts on it like cross-drilled rotors and a strut bar (it had SLP loudmouth and K&N CAI when she bought it) and is getting on my *** about installing her MSD distributor and doing a full tune-up and putting a new trans in it. She helps me work on my stang but talks alot of **** about how her car is better because my car isnt currently running...
Wow. You're living a dream, man--a woman who's into cars?!! I'd love to have that in common with mine.
Old 06-10-2006, 06:45 PM
5.0stanger
6th Gear Member

My wife does the whole roll her eyes thing and says you are a freek and adicted that forum...I tell her she is lucky it isn't a **** site and to get lost. Then she says go have fun with your little "chat" room. I guess all I talk about is my car, probably annnoy my friends to cuz they are into bikes....Yeah, she loves me....
Old 06-10-2006, 07:41 PM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

my gf doesnt give a crap.... she just wants the primer off of it and "pretty wheels".... she always bi**hes about how loud it is(it only has magnapacks dumped), so she wants it to be quiet... so i told her once i get my bbk off raod h-pipe that it will be much quieter... she has no idea whats in store for her
Old 06-10-2006, 08:24 PM
ckyguy68
5th Gear Member

LMAO! What a great topic. My girlfriend absolutely hates it when i pay more attention to this site, rather than her! I told her to deal with it and leave me alone.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:29 PM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

what is thier problem?....if we work on ours cars then we have less time to cheat on them? they need to get with the program

Quick Reply: How many get abused by their women...