5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

This sucks ass..

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 11:08 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

Default RE: This sucks ***..

That's wierd because I'm white and I talk to cops and they tell me that I need a security system to keep the mexicans and blacks from stealing my car, jk guys. I've never been pulled over or even talk to an on-duty cop for that matter. I drive under the speed limit on the interstate to keep from spinning 2600 rpms so I'll do like 70 or so, don't do burnouts on the street, have street raced a few times but that's it, it might help that I'm in a rural area with a total of two cop SUV's and an occasional state trooper.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:12 PM
PX429
5th Gear Member

Ha ha ha[:@] watch your going to wake up tomorrow and find your Rims missing jk

ORIGINAL: 92hatchLX

That's wierd because I'm white and I talk to cops and they tell me that I need a security system to keep the mexicans and blacks from stealing my car, jk guys. I've never been pulled over or even talk to an on-duty cop for that matter. I drive under the speed limit on the interstate to keep from spinning 2600 rpms so I'll do like 70 or so, don't do burnouts on the street, have street raced a few times but that's it, it might help that I'm in a rural area with a total of two cop SUV's and an occasional state trooper.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:40 PM
Stevens91gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

ORIGINAL: PX429

that crap happends to me all the time. It has nothing to do with the fact that your black. it's normal to ask that question when they see a mustang. they ask me that all the time (actually maybe cause I'm mexican)

ORIGINAL: Vamp1989

Hell I got pulled over afew years back for going 5mph over the speed limit. When the cop came to my window ( I'm black btw), first words out of his mouth are do you own this car. That sucks azzz.
They never ask me but then again I rarely get popped.[8D]
pshh..you she see how the cops over here just stare at me and follow me

[16 w/ a 91 mustang gt, red]

they try and find everything wrong with my car, my driving, or anything
Old 07-07-2006, 12:23 PM
rachel T

[quote]ORIGINAL: Jaggezz

I got my license taken away for a month so I can't drive the fox.

I just thought I'd share my frustration. It's only been like a week, and I'm already going crazy because I want to drive it so badly (and reading this forum doesn't help any).

HUM, Your liscense maybe taken away, but that don't mean your car don't work. Around here, we all just keep driving. I have a clean record though, I got pulled over a few weeks a go for a head light out. First time, I even called the cop back to my car and congratulated him for being the first one to pull me over. I thought about pulling that I am a girl and cry s***, but it isn't my style. Got into trouble once too, for passing on the wrong side, Cop told me to keep it on the race track. LOL Someone called it in, so he had to find me. LOL

I do know how U feel as far as not being able to drive it. I have to park mine Oct/Nov-April/May. My heart goes out to you!
Old 07-07-2006, 12:30 PM
CarJway
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Vamp1989

Hell I got pulled over afew years back for going 5mph over the speed limit. When the cop came to my window ( I'm black btw), first words out of his mouth are do you own this car. That sucks azzz.
Both times I have gotten pulled over (live in MD) They asked me... Is this a real license??? I am Hispanic by the way.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:35 PM
rachel T

The day I get pulled over and get asked if I am allowed to drive my "Husbands" car, will be the day I assult my first police office. LOL
Old 07-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Red_Dragon
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rachel T

The day I get pulled over and get asked if I am allowed to drive my "Husbands" car, will be the day I assult my first police office. LOL
hahahahahahaha.................
Old 07-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Mustangn
1st Gear Member

I got pulled over once doing 60 in a 35 MPH zone, I got pulled over by a women cop, she was cool and said I know you guys cant help it sometimes just dont do it again and she let me go. She was hot and smelled SOOOO good. I was hoping for a ticket so I could speak to her a bit longer.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:42 PM
rachel T

You should have insulted her and given her a smoke show, not only would she have pulled you back over, you have gotten a free pat down. lol
Better luck next time!!!
Old 07-07-2006, 02:44 PM
PX429
5th Gear Member

Rachel where have you been all our lives????????

thats the best advice ever

Quick Reply: This sucks ass..