5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

hooker and holly

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Goosepoop302
4th Gear Member

Default hooker and holly

not tha kind ya damn perverts!

just wondering i never really see any sugjestions about buying hooker brand items. is this because its just not a well known enough brand or do they make ****ty parts??

i guess the same goes for holly parts.....i see they both have stuff in the summit magazene but i never hear of it here!
Old 07-01-2006, 09:34 PM
SchoolBoy
1st Gear Member

Default RE: hooker and holly

They have been around for ever, and both put out a very good product, but they are old news for the most part.... That and the hooker items can be pricey say for long tubes...
Old 07-01-2006, 09:36 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Goosepoop302

not tha kind ya damn perverts!

just wondering i never really see any sugjestions about buying hooker brand items. is this because its just not a well known enough brand or do they make ****ty parts??

i guess the same goes for holly parts.....i see they both have stuff in the summit magazene but i never hear of it here!
See how you are a$$hole... you entice us preverts an then nada... i know women like that... [&:]

anyway, i knew a hooker named holly... [sm=alcoholic.gif]
Old 07-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Goosepoop302
4th Gear Member

i know thye have been around for ever which is why im suprised we dont hear more about them.. i was looking through summit ad holly has a upper and lower intake in there for 556$
Old 07-01-2006, 09:54 PM
myshifter
I ♥ Acer

well holley shot themselves nicely with those **** heads they got for the smallies, not to mention the carburetor debacle that has taken place. As or headers, they own the restoration crowd, your not gonna find anyone running a bbk, mac etc on a 71 mustang. Hooker is an american muscle icon. This forum is for young kids, something hooker and holley are not aimed at in the grand scheme of things
Old 07-01-2006, 09:57 PM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

Holley has been around forever and they make a great product. I think with the marketing of newer companys like BBK younger people are buying that instead. But, if Holley didnt make good products they probably wouldnt be around, and I myself love their products. when it comes down to it i'd pick Holley over Edelbrock anyday.

[IMG]local://upfiles/30852/3AD92F13EE0F4D8E8DF8335E3ECD0F74.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-01-2006, 09:58 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: myshifter

well holley shot themselves nicely with those **** heads they got for the smallies, not to mention the carburetor debacle that has taken place. As or headers, they own the restoration crowd, your not gonna find anyone running a bbk, mac etc on a 71 mustang. Hooker is an american muscle icon. This forum is for young kids, something hooker and holley are not aimed at in the grand scheme of things
My Demon > [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif] < Your Holy Dominator

Old 07-01-2006, 10:00 PM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

I look at it where was holley and hooker when mustangs needed the parts..mac,bbk,etc came to the rescue like slp exhaust they didn't give a damn for ford til the death of the camaro[:@]
Old 07-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Goosepoop302
4th Gear Member

kk so the holly heads are ****??? thye got a package on summit for 2k for heads and full intake cam and timing chain..

also i do agree that they are american muscle icons and thats why it bothers me to not hear about em on here!
Old 07-01-2006, 10:06 PM
myshifter
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: randy78045

My Demon > [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif] < Your Holy Dominator

last I recall your demon dont run

Quick Reply: hooker and holly