5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

FREEEEEEEEEEEBIEEEEE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Bad Karma
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: FREEEEEEEEEEEBIEEEEE!!!!

ORIGINAL: 1FUN5.0

ORIGINAL: Bad Karma

Damn, they look like they are way bigger!! Like at least 18's. Where did you find them?

Thanks,
Ivan
I ended getting them from e-bay.
Well done!
Thanks,
Ivan
Old 07-14-2006, 07:25 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: 1FUN5.0

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

ORIGINAL: TGS2

Bernie is that you? You bastard. Where is this place????If you add this kit to yours you'll need a FMU! Put it in suz's car, but don't tell her until she notices.
LOL! Damn another metro refugee!!! It's Easters car store in Laurel. I'm leaving Sues car alone for the time being. Oh and I already have an FMU. Hopin' to get rid of it. since the 42's went in. Gotta wait for the tune to see if it's still needed.

Oh and welcome Tim!!
[:@][:@][:@][sm=badidea.gif][sm=bling.gif][sm=devilangel.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=nxsmile.gif]
Old 07-15-2006, 12:37 AM
YNotch?
1st Gear Member

Hey Pro, Congrats on the freebee! Very Cool!

I really enjoy owing my car lot, sometimes I will buy a car or truck just for the parts for my toys, take off the parts that I want and sell it.

Never found NOS yet though, lemmeknow what you plan on doing with it, I would be interested.

Later,
Darrin
Old 07-15-2006, 02:20 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: YNotch?

Hey Pro, Congrats on the freebee! Very Cool!

I really enjoy owing my car lot, sometimes I will buy a car or truck just for the parts for my toys, take off the parts that I want and sell it.

Never found NOS yet though, lemmeknow what you plan on doing with it, I would be interested.Later,
Darrin
I thinks it's gonna become a winter project for my wifes car. Or so I've been told!LOL!!