5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Big thanks to SAS trucking....f@gs

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 01:26 PM
nitrous_bob
6th Gear Member

Default Big thanks to SAS trucking....f@gs

some fool hit me on purpose cuz i got in front of him, he was in a friggin short double lead from a gravel train.

so he bumped me on purpose...and the cops didn't do anything ? wtf ????

i'm really pi$$ed off at this, i have a glass deck i was putting on it anyways, but my deck was spotless that is on it.

i still might try to take them to court though. not sure if it's worth it.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:29 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Big thanks to SAS trucking....f@gs

Hell yea its worth it! Take that b*tch to court!

Thats f*cked up bro... you should of punched em in the face!
Old 07-31-2006, 01:29 PM
I3atR!ce
3rd Gear Member

**** that... the same thing happened to me on the way home from my dads house. some mexican (sorry if it offends) hit me the same way for not going fast enough.... he was in a mazda pickup (wft) and the cops didn't do a thing. i feel your pain, welcome to the club (member since feb. 06)
Old 07-31-2006, 01:38 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

i dont think it will be worth the money to take him to court. only damage that i can see is the decklid and the light. a dint removal guy could prob get most of it out.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:46 PM
macdaddyslomo
2nd Gear Member

umm, that's pretty f'ed up...did you exchange insurance information...you should be making a claim against his insurance....if he bumped you that's an accident...did the cop make a report ???
Old 07-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Twister
5th Gear Member

and people wonder why I have uninsured motorist coverage...
Old 07-31-2006, 02:16 PM
SD_LX_5.0
2nd Gear Member

Here in cali if there was no one injured in the accident the cops don’t file a report.
But yeah +1 on the uninsured motorist, I use to have a 90 lx vert 25th anniversary edition and this biotch hit me by the beach with no insurance, license or registration, she bent my frame rails and totaled my car, my insurance gave my $1500 more than paid for it and I only had it for 4 weeks! So I saved a little and bought the one I have now when I was only 17, I’ve had it for a year and love it!! Some things are just meant to work out I guess.

But yeah never leave home with out uninsured motorist, especially in California!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 02:44 PM
88stangaruu
5th Gear Member

did he drive for a company or was he independant? Because if he drove for a company, he went and f*cked up. Cause his *** is grass if you file a complain with the company. Thats definatly not put up with inside a company.

My brother-in-law's best friend had a all origional 1969 Mach 1, he drove it to work one day and while they were at work a UPS truck was backing up and t-boned the Mach right in the center of the car, and you know how those damn UPS men fly around, well the car was a complete right off, bent the whole chassis like a banana. He sued them for something, i cant remember what for, but he got a ton of money from it and a new Mustang. lol.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:45 PM
lookinforastang
I ♥ Acer

honestly.. i would have dragged the fuc*er out of his truck and made his face say hello to the pavement

ya i know.. not the right thing to do but at that point what are you gunna do?

if it were me... it would have got real violent.. real quick
Old 07-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Stiffclutch
2nd Gear Member

I had a guy driving his company truck pull out in front of me where i had to lock it up to avoid hitting him, he had his wife in the car but i still blew my horn and he flipped me off [:@] at this point i was pissed so i did a quick u-turn and chased him down got in front and slowed to a stop and had words with him... then called his company with him there.. they came and got the truck from him and terminated him right there lol (we were about 3 miles from where the shop was)

Edited just so i can say I hate how people think they own the road because they are in a truck/bmw etc.

Quick Reply: Big thanks to SAS trucking....f@gs