5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

court took my license today

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 09:20 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

Default RE: court took my license today

ORIGINAL: Stevens91gt

ORIGINAL: Twisted

I'm always paranoid about getting busted. Did you guys hear about that new legislature in Hollywood whereby cops are told to turn a blind eye on personal marijuana use in one's home? That's a big help Who ever gets busted smoking weed in their own home? Well, it's a step toward legalization anyway...not that I necessarily think weed should be legal...I just don't want to get arrested.
why do you have to worry?
Well, I'm not gonna get arrested, but simple possession is enough to get a ticket, I believe.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:22 PM
Dath
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Josh95gt

I'm always paranoid about getting busted. Did you guys hear about that new legislature in Hollywood whereby cops are told to turn a blind eye on personal marijuana use in one's home? That's a big help Who ever gets busted smoking weed in their own home? Well, it's a step toward legalization anyway...not that I necessarily think weed should be legal...I just don't want to get arrested.

thats why i don't smoke weed or drink it really doesn't do any thing for you except get you into trouble.
You're just not drinking and smoking the right stuff then. The good stuff does ALOT to me.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dath

thats why i don't smoke weed or drink it really doesn't do any thing for you except get you into trouble.
You're just not drinking and smoking the right stuff then. The good stuff does ALOT to me.
I was a pro guitar player for a few years, and I used to think it made me play better. Then I quit smoking for three years and found that that wasn't the case. The stuff plays with your mind, man.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:40 PM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

haha thats so true i got so trashed the other night at a bon fire. i was so bad i whipped my dick out infront of everyone and pissed on the fire and later tried wrestling a navy seal that was also capt. of the wrestling team when he was in high school that was a bad idea had the time of my life though
Old 07-31-2006, 09:44 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HACKGT350

haha thats so true i got so trashed the other night at a bon fire. i was so bad i whipped my dick out infront of everyone and pissed on the fire and later tried wrestling a navy seal that was also capt. of the wrestling team when he was in high school that was a bad idea had the time of my life though
Rule #9 in my book of life: Don't mess with Navy seals!
The funny thing is, I've never gotten drunk or high and then done something that I wouldn't have done sober. I guess I still have good sense...even when to' up.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:46 PM
91LXStang2727
2nd Gear Member

I got 7 tickets in one stop [&o] i was so pissed an then they gave me a court date an the judge dismissed 6 of the 7 tickets i was so fukin happy and lucky!
Old 07-31-2006, 09:48 PM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

oh i had complete control over myself i just forgot that he out weighed me by 100lbs and was a seal other than that i was good...i was able to set up my tent in the dark and **** faced now that takes talent haha
Old 07-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HACKGT350

oh i had complete control over myself i just forgot that he out weighed me by 100lbs and was a seal other than that i was good...i was able to set up my tent in the dark and **** faced now that takes talent haha
Fair enough. To tell a story: When I was in school, a buddy of mine was a Seal. He was somewhat diminuitive so, occasionally, folks got the idea they could punk him. Well, he too was a wrestler all through school. It took a lot to get him to fight, but I witnessed him in action on two occasions. Both times the guys were way bigger than he, and both times he made them look silly in front of a lot of people. Then, I wrestled him on a few occasions. At that time, I was heavy into bodybuilding, and was benching just over 300lbs. He made me look silly in front of people too. Hence rule #9.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:56 PM
lookinforastang
I ♥ Acer

relaxes me

you bet ur *** after a hard days work im gunna light one up

been smokin for a long long time only got caught once cause my car wasnt inspected.. and reaked of blunt heh.

the cop was so chill hes like you guys just smoke a blunt? what am i gunna do deny it when the smokes practicaly coming out of my mouth? haha when we got the station i told him i was too high to answer any questions and he said that was fine lmao
Old 07-31-2006, 10:02 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lookinforastang

relaxes me

you bet ur *** after a hard days work im gunna light one up

been smokin for a long long time only got caught once cause my car wasnt inspected.. and reaked of blunt heh.

the cop was so chill hes like you guys just smoke a blunt? what am i gunna do deny it when the smokes practicaly coming out of my mouth? haha when we got the station i told him i was too high to answer any questions and he said that was fine lmao
I've never been caught either, and I've been smoking off and on for 20 years. Although I had a similar experience. Once, me and a few friends got pulled over on South Street in Philly. We used to get two or three blunts going and fishbowl (ride with the windows up). Well you know how hard your heart beats when you get pulled over high. We opened the windows as the cops lights came on, and all lit cigarettes. When he approached the car, the first thing out of his mouth was, "you guys smoking blunts?" To make a long story short, the driver got a ticket for some not using his turn signal, and the cop let us all go! Crazy right? Although I will say that back in the early nineties, I saw people on South Street walk right past cops with blunts and joints lit, and the cops didn't do anything. Times have changed, I guess.

Quick Reply: court took my license today