5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

is it true?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Jaggezz
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: is it true?

ORIGINAL: LTnone

You're 17 and you've got $55k Stage 3 on the way? [:-]
I didn't catch that until you mentioned it.

wtf? Lucky bastard.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:04 PM
autie
1st Gear Member

haha yea lucky me; years of working man. My parents are putting the down payment (35,000) and im paying the car off 416/42 months... oh yea and insurance. It a nice black on black baby with silverstripes sooo pretty and its actually 51 . Ill deff put pictures up when it comes in.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Steeda1716
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jaggezz

ORIGINAL: LTnone

You're 17 and you've got $55k Stage 3 on the way? [:-]
I didn't catch that until you mentioned it.

wtf? Lucky bastard.
Your parents are fools, tell them i said that
Old 08-18-2006, 07:29 PM
autie
1st Gear Member

haha your not the only one who has said that; they even said it themselves. They said "WHEN WOULD YOU EVER USE ALL THE HORSEPOWER!" i said highway?

GOD BLESS AMERICA; kids now an days... [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Old 08-18-2006, 07:56 PM
r.barn
6th Gear Member

make sure to post up some pics after you wreck her
Old 08-18-2006, 08:31 PM
88stangaruu
5th Gear Member

+1....to much damn MTV and my supersweet 16.

+1....i was 16 and 17 once and ive been in three wrecks, im only 19 now...by the way, none of the cars were my car...you wanna know why? Becuase mine was still a pos 4 banger then. Heres my ride list...

1 when i was 17 we were in what was at the time it was a brand new 2005 WRX STI, me and a buddy ran into ditch, tore the whole front bumper off and destroyed the hood and both front fenders because we were being stupid with the car daddy just bought him, tore the whole front end to pieces...$6,900 body damge.

2 Once again when i was 17, i was 1995 Mustang GT. Flying down an on ramp to the highway when it was wet out, on bald tires. 1 mean *** trip down a grassy hill and into a ****** wire cattle fence that cut his left front fender in half. Could have been our heads.[:@]

3 last year in my moms 2003 Toyota 4runner, going to store in an ice storm. I was going 15mph and in 4wd, next thing i know the car speeds up to about 30 and goes sideways, i try to steer against it and pump the brakes, but that does nothing, i slam head on into a 4ft big-around pine tree. That sucked. With the crumple zones in newer cars...looked like i had hit an 18wheeler head on going 60. Thank god for airbags and seatbelts though.

You need to be carefull. your going to be tempted to show off in that car and one day you will loose it. Ask every guy on this site...they've all lost it at least once with a nicely built engine in a car. Its much easier than you'll ever imagine.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:33 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 88canadianstang

The day anybody claims running from the cops is awesome or something to brag about, is the day that person should lose their right to drive as well. We have a pretty mature system where I live, you can always tell a true "car guy" when you see the anti- street race sticker on his window.
Hey, I was saying that is awesome story. He knows the guy from a magaize article I once look over. In no way am I condoning running from the cops or street racing. It's pretty crazy story you can atleast admit that. I'm really proud of you for the anti-street racing sticker, get off your high horse.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:50 PM
autie
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 88stangaruu

+1....to much damn MTV and my supersweet 16.

+1....i was 16 and 17 once and ive been in three wrecks, im only 19 now...by the way, none of the cars were my car...you wanna know why? Becuase mine was still a pos 4 banger then. Heres my ride list...

1 when i was 17 we were in what was at the time it was a brand new 2005 WRX STI, me and a buddy ran into ditch, tore the whole front bumper off and destroyed the hood and both front fenders because we were being stupid with the car daddy just bought him, tore the whole front end to pieces...$6,900 body damge.

2 Once again when i was 17, i was 1995 Mustang GT. Flying down an on ramp to the highway when it was wet out, on bald tires. 1 mean *** trip down a grassy hill and into a ****** wire cattle fence that cut his left front fender in half. Could have been our heads.[:@]

3 last year in my moms 2003 Toyota 4runner, going to store in an ice storm. I was going 15mph and in 4wd, next thing i know the car speeds up to about 30 and goes sideways, i try to steer against it and pump the brakes, but that does nothing, i slam head on into a 4ft big-around pine tree. That sucked. With the crumple zones in newer cars...looked like i had hit an 18wheeler head on going 60. Thank god for airbags and seatbelts though.

You need to be carefull. your going to be tempted to show off in that car and one day you will loose it. Ask every guy on this site...they've all lost it at least once with a nicely built engine in a car. Its much easier than you'll ever imagine.
wtf are you a cat with 9 lives or something? Well i basically told all my friends and family that i dont need to go fast i rather be the one driveing MPH and showing up late because i know if i wanted to id be somewhere quick. For example my moms 06 V6 mustang has under 250hp and that ish FLYs. Im still 16 and turning 17 on sept 2; the car comes in before i get my driving card . But besides that i take my moms car out at night and i make 30 min. rides into 13 minute drives. I have been to automatic school and manual school so i know how to handle my cars. I drive my automatics with my left foot over the brake and my right foot over the gas... for manual its clutch and gas; but my point is im not going to be a show off with my car.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:22 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

You use your left foot to brake!!!!!!!!!! Two footed driver.[:@] The people you see accelerating with their brake lights on! The only person I know that does that is my grandma. Ya you can really hand your cars.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:34 PM
autie
1st Gear Member

LOL no no i dont drive with my brakes on only on turns LMAO... your sooo silly; but i was wondering why i saw this old lady at a driving school it was probably your grandma; tell her i said hi

Quick Reply: is it true?