5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

neighbors are going to die

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 10:41 PM
TwotoneVert
5th Gear Member

Default RE: neighbors are going to die

Man, I would hate to start a feud with my neighbors, I wouldnt leave my car out after this, it could get worse. But on the other side of the coin, they have to make it right.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:49 PM
5.0 MPG
4th Gear Member

Beat their little biotch azzes!

*** that! Unscrew your antenna and whip there little red azzes until they love you. If their parents say anything whip them too!

Make sure to park your Mustang in a safe place while your in jail.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:51 PM
ckyguy68
5th Gear Member

dude calm the fock down. im sure he was just saying it out of anger.

ORIGINAL: FiveLiterRiceEater

nah be a big tough man and kick the little kids asses. nothin says you're a big strong manly man like layin the smack down on kids that are 5 and 6 years younger than you
Old 08-18-2006, 10:59 PM
5.0 MPG
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ckyguy68

dude calm the fock down. im sure he was just saying it out of anger.

ORIGINAL: FiveLiterRiceEater

nah be a big tough man and kick the little kids asses. nothin says you're a big strong manly man like layin the smack down on kids that are 5 and 6 years younger than you
+1

Man one time right after I got my Mustang from the paint shop, which had set me bac around $3000. I was at my friends apartment and came out to find these 2 deuch bags leaning on their car with their big *** dirty boots propped up against my Mustang! They were focking moving around grinding their boots into my new paint job! Man I almost popped a vein! There were some scratches in the clear coat and they ponied up $50 for a good wax. I still have those dam scratches.................
Old 08-18-2006, 11:25 PM
OneFine89Mustang
4th Gear Member

f them up man ..teach them a lesson kids these days are nothing but punks
Old 08-18-2006, 11:36 PM
88stangaruu
5th Gear Member

Look, they knew what the hell they were doing trying to stuff **** down your gas tank. That should coulda destroyed your fuel pump and they did it on your property. Wait for them to come outside at night and mess with it again, and go out there and beat the living Sh*t out of them with a leather dog leash, then when the cops come, tell them you thought they were breaking into your car.
But beat their asses good before the cops get there. Fockin 14-16yr old ricer punks.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:42 PM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

time to f.ck with them hard....
Old 08-18-2006, 11:58 PM
93 LX FiveO
5th Gear Member

well i am still unknown what the sound was. it sounded like a scraping (i thought heat shields were loose). i looked under car and started kicking the exhaust with my foot (obviously it was too hot to touch) and nothing moved so i got no idea.

i am thinking it was the tranny or e-brake cable because it came from under the car

didnt make any noise on the way home.

when i saw them, they were walking away.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:11 AM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

dude i would so beat their asses for touching my car. they need to be tought a leason with your fist. when i was in school i came after classes were out and parked in front of the patio and two punk freshman were sitting out there and say nice car i say thanks and start walking in i hear them say lets go get in it and drive away as im walking through the doors i turn around and say you fuking touch my car i will throw you a beaten. i tell my friend about it and the next day he goes up to them and throws them into the vending machine and says you touch my buddies car i will kill you i had no clue he was gunna do that i thought it was the funniest thing in the world
Old 08-19-2006, 12:17 AM
PX429
5th Gear Member

This is the time when I would pull out my switch blade. Cut out there eyeballs, shove spark plugs in there eye sockets, use their chin as a dent remover tool and watch them run to there mother.

What?

Quick Reply: neighbors are going to die