5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Now that I am single again

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 03:05 AM
Steeda1716
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Now that I am single again

ORIGINAL: HACKGT350

hell no i cant give up ***** i need to get laid its a must. i just find a girl i can get with till she says she doesnt like my car then i tell her to get the *** out and move to the next

arghhh my boy[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 08-26-2006, 10:19 PM
REDS 5.0
2nd Gear Member

I've read alot of BAD stuff on those DSS motors.....do your homework before spitting out the $$$$$.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:31 PM
91stang
4th Gear Member

yea one of the girls i was seeing she was like "we have to ride in that peice of crap" and when she said that i almost just left her right then and there
Old 08-26-2006, 10:32 PM
91stang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: REDS 5.0

I've read alot of BAD stuff on those DSS motors.....do your homework before spitting out the $$$$$.
that's only because people don't take the time to break in their motors or kits... if done properly then they're fine
Old 08-26-2006, 10:33 PM
PONY GUY
4th Gear Member

It suck that your realtionship ended but Its cool you found a positve out look for the situation . Well I'm lucky , my wife loves cars when I showed it to her she said," your gona buy that right?"
Old 08-26-2006, 10:46 PM
OJMiles
3rd Gear Member

Trust me, theres plenty of girls out there who'll get hot and bothered cause you drive a Mustang... I know of half a dozen in this area off the top of my head who are in love with 'em (granted most of them have newer v6's, but they love mustangs none-the-less)...

Just like it says in a guys sig on here "My last wife wanted to get rid of the stang, my new one bought me 24lbs injectors and a hood" :-)
Old 08-27-2006, 04:10 AM
tinman
5th Gear Member

Hey, put the rock on E-Bay and sell it off. friend of mine did it that way.
real quality car chicks are hard to find...
Old 08-27-2006, 04:33 AM
junknotch
1st Gear Member

I was working on the stang all day today and my buddy said lets take her out for one last beat down before it goes to the body shop. I was alright so we put the fenders doors and trunk lid on and he said I will be right back ( he lives down the street from me) comes back with his nitrous kit. He was hey your building a new motor anyway of course I said why are you talking hook it up. Well its a 100 shot and we drove around car responded well to it ( I was shocked ) so low and behold who do I see coming home from work tonight. My ex we where sitting at a light ( she problably thought I was going by her house ) and she was in her new 91 vert. ( she told me she hated fox bodys ) So she takes off and I sit next to her she jumps on her junk and well the story is over hit the button and said said have a nice life. I got my kill against her felt great sorry I had to beat up on another stang but oh well. So much for the sh*t talking she did about my notch being slow !
Old 08-27-2006, 02:30 PM
1BIGMOFO
5th Gear Member

if you have a kid, if you consiter the stang $ , before the kid and girl $ you might be stuck paying child support for 18-21 years..
Old 08-27-2006, 02:34 PM
mustangfxbdy
3rd Gear Member

thats awesome you turned a negative situation into a positive on. i would have done the same..

luckily im married to a girl who loves cars so i dont have any problems modifying my car just the time and finance is my issue with 2 little ones...

but the family always comes before anything else. my car is just my hobby.

sounds great get vids of that beast once you get her together and on the road.

Quick Reply: Now that I am single again