5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

The phive oh got smashed.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 02:25 AM
BlackMustang02GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: The phive oh got smashed.

as soon as i would have seen my friend i would punched him square in his face and told him "My car told me to do it"
Old 09-07-2006, 03:52 AM
89GTRed
5th Gear Member

haha oh my god i read the first 3 sentances and was instantly reminded.. this same exact situation happend to my friend.

except instead of a lighter he was goin to get a cigar out of the car, decided to take it for a whip and well when we noticed he was gone for more than 10 minutes we get a phone call saying he smashed up the car and needs a ride home.

it was a 93 civic with a swap, body work and all that ricer stuff done to it so i didnt really care.

infact i was laughing pretty hard
do i smell a blunt coming?[8D]
Old 09-07-2006, 04:26 AM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

thats ****ed up. if my friend did that id totally mash his face in. wth is he takin your car out for if he wasnt told he could do so?
Old 09-07-2006, 04:39 AM
94RoadRacerGT
2nd Gear Member

Man, that sucks so bad. I wouldnt even know what I would do. That just sux.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:42 AM
SideShowFreak

ORIGINAL: blackmustang94gt

as soon as i would have seen my friend i would punched him square in his face and told him "My car told me to do it"
haha would have done the same.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:37 AM
XPBaller
4th Gear Member

Actually i talked to his stepdad today, either hell pay the 5gs to fix it (he took it to a body shop) or hell take me out to this "auction" and give me more than what i spent on my car for a new car there. This auction he says is over acres of land (we live in orlando) and well get in a golf cart and drive around a ****load of cars that are marked down in price considerably. If i do get a new car however, hes keeping the stang. I take my stereo system and thats that.

He said that he could get it fixed halfass for like 800$ and it still look and drive nice, but the 5Gs is because i want everything perfect. my car was mint before this and i want it back to perfect. so if i find something i like there hes keeping it, doing that, and.... are you ready for this?

he was gonna give it to my friend who smashed it. but he lied to me today about something stupid and it got back to his stepdad and his stepdad said hes so mad he lied about it that thats not happening anymore, hes gettin it for his wife.

but yea sorry about the long post im gonna go see what i can find at this place, im pretty excited actually!
Old 09-07-2006, 05:39 AM
XPBaller
4th Gear Member

keep in mind tho he has good intentions hes not just doing this so he can get my car, he said its no sweat off his back whether i get it fixed or just get a car at the auction, he just wants me to have something im happy with cuz he knew how i felt bout the stang.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:59 AM
86 5.0L
6th Gear Member

And my friend wonders why I never let him near my car.......

Old 09-07-2006, 08:39 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: XPBaller

Actually i talked to his stepdad today, either hell pay the 5gs to fix it (he took it to a body shop) or hell take me out to this "auction" and give me more than what i spent on my car for a new car there. This auction he says is over acres of land (we live in orlando) and well get in a golf cart and drive around a ****load of cars that are marked down in price considerably. If i do get a new car however, hes keeping the stang. I take my stereo system and thats that.

He said that he could get it fixed halfass for like 800$ and it still look and drive nice, but the 5Gs is because i want everything perfect. my car was mint before this and i want it back to perfect. so if i find something i like there hes keeping it, doing that, and.... are you ready for this?

he was gonna give it to my friend who smashed it. but he lied to me today about something stupid and it got back to his stepdad and his stepdad said hes so mad he lied about it that thats not happening anymore, hes gettin it for his wife.

but yea sorry about the long post im gonna go see what i can find at this place, im pretty excited actually!
Dude I live in Ocoee/Winter Garden and if the auction he is talking about is the Central Florida one, then he isnt bsing you. There is seriously.. alot more than 5 acres of cars. I live RIGHT down the street from it, and their land goes for about half a mile along highway 50 and probably a mile back off the road. That is one of the biggest auctions I have ever seen in my life, only thing is you have to know someone in this "club" thing to get in, but from what Ive heard they have some awesome cars there.. friend of mine says they sell really nice cars for really cheap alot of the time (not sure how or why they do it). Occaisionally the price gets up there if youre fighting someone for it, even though youll still end up with something under what youd buy it on the street. Ask the guy if its the auction on highway 50/west colonial in Winter Garden and if it is, Id definately check it out before you have him fix your car.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Tims 88GT
6th Gear Member

dont know what to say, but make sure you do something fast or get someone involved so he does not turn around and go im not paying. sry about the car man.

Quick Reply: The phive oh got smashed.