5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Code name: Corvette Killa!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 03:32 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

Default Code name: Corvette Killa!

Ha ha! This cat in town bought a 01 vette while back and has been trashing everyone. He beat the 97 cobra my cuzz has by 3 cars, an 89 modded GT of my friends by about 3. A firehawk by like 2 cars, and a ss camaro by 1 car. The camaro has a few bolt ons. This vette is stock, non zo6.

My car is one of the legends around my town, as is my freinds saleen sc 01 model. This guy has been spreading word that he wanted some of my sheit. I've been holding off long enuf to get my TPS sensor fixed. I got it and tuned it up good and its been running awesome the last few days. So I'm in town Saturday night and the vette and firehawk roll thru. Its yellow, firehawk is black, theyre buds. They pull in to me and some freinds of mine talking sheit. Theres alot of girls around and thing so I man up to the challenge. We go to a nearby straight and line em up. Theres like 50 people watching. He wants it from a 20mph roll and I was glad because I have major traction issues. So i'm starting from about 4grand in 1st. he blows the horn three times and I got him by 3 cars the first race. He go back and everyones raising hell. It was aweome. We went again from a dead stop and he tried it with the trac control evidently because he just bogged and i spun a little but by second I was pulling him. Got him by about three the second time. This was an awesome kill for me because ive been building this car and this wasthe first race with a bad ride around here. I had alot of people doubting me which was awesome. So now theyre calling me the corvette killa. Im lovin this guys!!
Old 09-19-2006, 03:34 AM
Stevens91gt
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Code name: Corvette Killa!

haha nice..i remember you saying something about wanting to race that clown

nice kill though..glad you beat em and shut him the fuhk up!
Old 09-19-2006, 03:34 AM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

so you going to keep it now??? good kill btw
Old 09-19-2006, 03:39 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

Ahh man, gonna hang on to it grabbemm. Man it feels awesome to shut one down. I never once said I was going to toast him or anything. He roasted everybody in town pretty much. Kept saying he knew I was B/S'n everyone about my ride. Most of my buddys knew better, but alot of hott girls and other people were asking me why I wouldnt race him and saying he was telling everyone he was gonna roast me. It really broke that dudes pride. And yea, it shut alot of them up. Everybodies talking about how fast my car is now. I wonder what theyll say once I get the RpMII, Z cam, suspension mods and drag radials. not to mention the 150 shot. sorry for rambling guys, but ive been wanting to tell yall for days! My has been down since like wednesday.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:43 AM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

congradulations! thats how it is around here but your 01 vette is this kids 69 chevelle w/ a 540 in it. Its actually not that fast on the street though becasue of SERIOUS traction issues... but thats my dream is to role up to him and rip him apart. Plus theres about five 350-450+ awhp sti's and evo's around my area too...
Old 09-19-2006, 03:44 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

He hasnt raced the saleen yet either. He feared it, but laughed at me? I think I could give him a run. rated 365hp. But it's set up for road racing really. I think he's get the vette. We're good buddys but I'm gonna try to get him too. He always had a faster car than me, but im finally catching him I hope.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:46 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

Ernie, my freind with the saleen, got into it with a nos injected evo the other day he was telling me about on the interstate. SAid he had a 75 shot. He barely kept up till the bottle went dry he said. Thats a fast 4 banger!
Old 09-19-2006, 03:46 AM
Stevens91gt
5th Gear Member

haha nice..man..my car is sloww haha

even thought its like the 3rd fastest in the school parking lot

i realized that when i lost to a T/A [&o]..i need gears
Old 09-19-2006, 03:48 AM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Awesome story, so glad you owned his ***. Represeeeent!
Old 09-19-2006, 03:48 AM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

those cars a VERY quick. These ricer kids around me are NUTS. They literally just stock on major roads (route 130, etc.) with 18 wheelers behind them slamming on their brakes... they will wait for a red light and than wait until it turns green to race and than go to the next light. But anyway, I watched my friends 400awhp sti race one time as I was right along side of him in my car and it was insane... I never seen a car launch so hard in my life! He dropped his clutch at like 5K and there was not even a little tire chirp lol nothing but traction!

Quick Reply: Code name: Corvette Killa!