5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

My stang. Check it out.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 04:33 PM
jameswehner

Default RE: My stang. Check it out.

-1, on what guy above said...looks great, unique, doesnt look like everybody elses...nice job man
Old 10-14-2006, 04:38 PM
5IVE.OH
3rd Gear Member

what do you mean they look nothing alike? an aero nose and rear spoiler is all that seperates them. Your just angry because you have one and I dissed on those years lol. My 86 is not in question here, but I'll be the first to point out it's got tomato soup paint and ugly grey interior. What cars do I like? Saleen S7's, porche's, older muscle of any type from AMC javelins to Boss 429's to firebirds to well you get the idea.

EDIT: BTW I owned a 1976 mustang II as well. [:'(]
Old 10-14-2006, 04:52 PM
XPBaller
4th Gear Member

Thanks guys. Onyx, was it you that was saying you were thinking about a heat extractor, but wanted to see it on an sn first? well if so, there you go
Old 10-14-2006, 05:05 PM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 5IVE.OH

what do you mean they look nothing alike? an aero nose and rear spoiler is all that seperates them. Your just angry because you have one and I dissed on those years lol. My 86 is not in question here, but I'll be the first to point out it's got tomato soup paint and ugly grey interior. What cars do I like? Saleen S7's, porche's, older muscle of any type from AMC javelins to Boss 429's to firebirds to well you get the idea.

If thats the case then what you said is also true for almost every other mustang ever made. They all resemble eachother in some way. I think the foxes are more similar to the IIs than the SN95 is. The spoilers are not the only thing that seperates them, there is nothing on the car that looks the same. Yes there are similarities, but like i said all mustangs have some styling cues in common.

XP, yeah i was lookin for a heat extractor, but Ima get the Saleen one, not the '03 Cobra one.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:21 PM
5IVE.OH
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: OnyxCobra

If thats the case then what you said is also true for almost every other mustang ever made. They all resemble eachother in some way. I think the foxes are more similar to the IIs than the SN95 is. The spoilers are not the only thing that seperates them, there is nothing on the car that looks the same. Yes there are similarities, but like i said all mustangs have some styling cues in common.

XP, yeah i was lookin for a heat extractor, but Ima get the Saleen one, not the '03 Cobra one.

O'rly? where is the scoops on the side? the sloping rear window? Fox bodies look nothing even remotely akin to the sn95's or mustang II's. Yes they all share a common bond someplace, but the SN95's are the other red-headed stepchild next to the II's and you know it.
edit: except they all have 2 doors.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:27 PM
Highplanezdrifter
1st Gear Member

wait, so you like javelins but not mustang 2'S? they're both sort of oddballs in their own right. i don't see any comparison between a mustang II and an sn-95. sorry but thats like comparing a '77 gremlin to a '68 camaro because they both have rectangular turn signals.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:37 PM
5IVE.OH
3rd Gear Member

Untrue. The javelin is a rare car, the II is a POS. HAHAHAHA you mentioned gremlins, I owned a red one and a blue parts car. I can see the similariteis in the two because I am not biased by owning one. They are not a nice looking mustang plain and simple it's fact. Ask anyone and they'll surely say it's alright or O.k, but never "what a sweet ride". Unless it's been modified with a heat exchanger hood of course
Old 10-14-2006, 05:51 PM
ZachW04Stang
5th Gear Member

Your car looks good man. Don't listen to the hatters, there mom just didn't show them enough attention as a kid or there dad raped them.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:52 PM
5IVE.OH
3rd Gear Member

Thanks for opening old wounds....Ima go kill myself now..........[:@]
Old 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

Untrue. The javelin is a rare car, the II is a POS. HAHAHAHA you mentioned gremlins, I owned a red one and a blue parts car. I can see the similariteis in the two because I am not biased by owning one. They are not a nice looking mustang plain and simple it's fact. Ask anyone and they'll surely say it's alright or O.k, but never "what a sweet ride". Unless it's been modified with a heat exchanger hood of course
Hell of an arguement--"I think so, and so does everyone else on the planet." Get a grip, dude. I dig SN95s, and so do a lot of other cats. And you can draw similarities between any two cars ever made, but I don't think most people compare SN95s to Mustang II's. I don't know how old you are, but anyone as good with the pen as you are should know that it's all a matter of opinion.

Quick Reply: My stang. Check it out.