5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

i can't take it!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Black94GT
1st Gear Member

Default RE: i can't take it!!

Coming fresh from the european car scene i can tell you that alot of the guys that own mustangs around where me and my friends would chill were a bunch of tools that would come flying through the parking lot, rev the motor, spin the tires and take off. When a coulple of them did stop they were the ones that were cool and showed respect for our rides even though their's were alot faster. I still havent met that many guys around me since i got my stang that are cool, they just act like their sh*t doesnt stink.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

Yeah, I've known a few people that say that Mustangs suck. I even have a buddy of mine who used to tease his ex-girlfriend's SN95, saying that it was a piece of sh*t...even though it looked and ran awesome. Then I took him for a ride in my fox a couple of weeks ago, and he said, "Holy sh*t! What did you do to this thing?" I told him it was stock, and he didn't reply. I figure, if my car keeps being reliable, and running like it is now, I'll lose this ingrained fear that Fords are junk.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:23 PM
MustangMadness7
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 90mustang5.0

but it seems like EVERYONE hates mustangs now.
If peoples opinions are wrong, then they dont matter. Its a good motto, go with it
Old 10-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

Alot of peolple dont like them cuz they suck(the people). They dont give them a chance. And the fast and the furious comment is 100 % true, if its not a 1/2 inch from the ground, sound like a weed eater, and have a park bench wing, they dont like it. You just gotta put em in their place to make them respect your car or a mustang in general. Sure, theres always gona be rice tahts gonna beat you, no matter how fast your car is, there will alwasy be someone faster. But still, i wouldnt wanna be caught in a civic. Would you ?
Just dont take their sht, and show em up if you can. If all else fails, make em feel stupid.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ninety5five0

Alot of peolple dont like them cuz they suck(the people). They dont give them a chance. And the fast and the furious comment is 100 % true, if its not a 1/2 inch from the ground, sound like a weed eater, and have a park bench wing, they dont like it. You just gotta put em in their place to make them respect your car or a mustang in general. Sure, theres always gona be rice tahts gonna beat you, no matter how fast your car is, there will alwasy be someone faster. But still, i wouldnt wanna be caught in a civic. Would you ?
Just dont take their sht, and show em up if you can. If all else fails, make em feel stupid.
Off topic, but:

Hey 95, are there really Amish people in Ohio. I thought the only lived in Lancaster PA. I could very well just be ignorant.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

Yea, a ton of them at that. The county i'm in is the 4th largest amish settlement in the world, and i think it might be even bigger now. Pretty much have to dodge horse sht all day, and wait behind buggys, IT SUCK, I really wish they would go away. I think they are slowly dyin out tho, people keep hittin buggys in their cars.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:37 PM
goathead75
3rd Gear Member

Opinions are like @ssh0les, everybody's got one and they usually stink. I've had my stang for not even a week and already I'm getting **** for it. Yuppies at work "what did you buy THAT for." Why didn't you get a A4 blah blah blah. Most people miss the point or just don't seem to be into the nice American V8 rumble anymore. I don't know, maybe I'm just sick of my co-workers and they're aggrevating me.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:52 PM
gspfunk
5th Gear Member

^^^ You didn't get an A4 b/c you can spend 1/2 of the $$ an Audi costs and make it 2x as fast (including the price of the car). ...and b/c German cars are for snooty yuppy scum.

....Except for the M Coupe and Roadster....those are pretty sweet.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:59 PM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

ORIGINAL: Ninety5five0

Yea, a ton of them at that. The county i'm in is the 4th largest amish settlement in the world, and i think it might be even bigger now. Pretty much have to dodge horse sht all day, and wait behind buggys, IT SUCK, I really wish they would go away. I think they are slowly dyin out tho, people keep hittin buggys in their cars.

i doubt there dying out they have like 10 kids a piece
Old 10-16-2006, 11:00 PM
goathead75
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, and it's cheaper to fix and won't be in the shop all the time.