5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Check out the anonymous note left on my 88 GT....

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 11:36 PM
OneFine89Mustang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Check out the anonymous note left on my 88 GT....

well heck if he is pissed at you ...just do some burn outs to give him a reason to be a puss and leave notes on your car...and that letter at the end about beating you down is a call out that punk needs his *** kicked up and down the street and after your down do a buurn out all over his gay *** face......just my 2 cents
Old 10-22-2006, 11:42 PM
lookin4astang
3rd Gear Member

Well, I agree. I dont want any problems if possible simply because we have to live here and dont want more neighbors pissed off. But my wife agrees that the guy seems to be a douchebag. I was so pissed off when I read the letter that I was shaking. My wife goes" I know what will calm you down...." and proceeds to get the keys to both Stangs and then told me to pick one.

She drove it yesterday around the block so I guess he will be after her next. She likes em probably more than I do.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:42 PM
ACE
4th Gear Member

I agree with the sign! And just to show him that you dont care what he thinks id also finish the m/t off and burn them from one end to the other end of the road with a sign hanging off my car saying "Mr. Annonymus, This is how much I care about your letter."
Old 10-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Champ561
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 82FBGT50

I agree with the sign! And just to show him that you dont care what he thinks id also finish the m/t off and burn them from one end to the other end of the road with a sign hanging off my car saying "Mr. Annonymus, This is how much I care about your letter."
I disagree, if you find out who the guy is and do it in his drive way it thats thing, but to do it on the street thats just dumb and it gonna **** off other neighbors.
lookin4astang
3rd Gear Member

I've got the setup to **** him off in the 98. I might have to do just that to coax him out of hiding if the letter doesnt work. Like I said, I dont like to start trouble, and hate even getting involved in it when its started, but this guy had some nerve touching my Stangs and commenting on them like he did. These are like children to me and being that I wanted them for 20 years before getting them, he has another thing coming if he thinks a letter will make me get rid of them. He might as well call the cops. Which is what I dont understand. If I really WAS doing something wrong, why didnt he call them instead? Its what they get paid to do.
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

What a douche! Set up those cameras!
PONY GUY
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lookin4astang

Well, I'm not calling the cops YET. I'm also NOT gonna stop driving my cars around the neighborhood. I talked to three of my neighbors and showed them the letter this afternoon. They all said they didnt see what the big deal was (all have kids under5 years old). They said I seemed to be curteous and not do it after dark and I was careful from what they could tell, so it didnt matter to them. They also noticed the letter on the windshield when they were driving by early this morning. They said it had to have been done last night.

But I am gonna send a letter out in the neighborhood since I cant say who sent it from Mr. Mustang.

This is basically what its gonna say:

To whom it may concern:

****If this letter does not pertain to you, please disregard it.*****

Thank you for leaving such a lovely letter on the windshield of my car last night. It seems to me that you may be having some issues with my owning these cars. If you really want to do some good, please contact me in person rather than this letter. I am not a violent person, and you can rest assured all I want to do is discuss your issues and find a common ground for us both. These are MY cars that I bought and paid for. I have been trying my hardest to follow all laws, and make sure I am considerate to all the families in this area. But if this isnt working for you, maybe there are other options as well. But you need to contact me to discuss this further. On another note though, please do not leave comments such as the last one in the letter saying you beat someone down. I do take that as a threat and I dont feel that threats are necessary to resolve this issue.

Then if that doesnt work and I do find out who did it, I'm gonna go ahead and finish off my M/T Street radials on his driveway.[sm=badbadbad.gif]
thats wha ti would do put a letter in everyoen mail box and also make notice to all the other people in you neigbor hood do are not so responsible with their car , 4wheeler, and parties til 3am lik eyoustated earlier

I had a problem like this a while back cops would get called of someone doing burn out cops would be right at my house . sometimes on a few ocasions the car wanst even on the raod that day I would tell the cop feel the engine its ***** *** cold . I ended up getting a out of state lawyer to resolve the issue , getting followed home on saturday night was gettign old . once i asked a cop who follew me home what the problem was he told me he wasrunning my plate becuase he was courious of the car beein stollen sice alot of cas were being dumped at teh end of my street ( which was a lie) he told me the plates check out to be good so i told him so the car comes back to me he said yes and i replied go **** youself you a lier this car is in my moms name you doush bag . after that I calle dmy lawyer form NYC and cops where sent letter by my lawyer telling them we were talking them to court for harassment
2 days later I got a call form the mayor of my town aplogizing and a memo was sent out to the cpos who harassed me telling them if they contiued profiling me they will be permently suspended form the force
Old 10-22-2006, 11:55 PM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

ha he probly drives a kia and cries everytime you drive by. i wish my front lawn was emo so it would cut itself.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:59 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

dont you just love that? its jealousy, man, pure jealousy. if i were u i'd apply generous amounts of the go pedal around your neighboorhood. the guy is a douche, man, don't let it get to you.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:05 AM
ZachW04Stang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 90lxstang

ha he probly drives a kia and cries everytime you drive by. i wish my front lawn was emo so it would cut itself.
lol to the emo comment

Quick Reply: Check out the anonymous note left on my 88 GT....