5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

a cop showed up at my house today

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 11:23 PM
r.barn
6th Gear Member

Default RE: a cop showed up at my house today

unless they have a video tape of you doing it and it shows you plainly driving the car
there is NO way to get a ticket or have it stand up in court unless you increminate yourself like the cop was trying to
get him to do.

Rule #1 when talking to cops: dont lie, but say as LITTLE as possible. they write the shyt you say on the back of your ticket on their copy.
"I dont know" is the best thing you can say to a cop.

He didnt talk his way out of ticket, more rather he didnt talk his way IN to one.

ORIGINAL: mustangfxbdy

I would have gotten a ticket because when the guy stopped me then did what he did my temper would have got the best of me and i would have roasted the tires while leaving.

dont worry about it some people just have something stuck up there a&& and it cant be removed making them irritable at everything.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:28 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fourfivefour

ORIGINAL: PJB

Get some Round Up weedkiller and spray it on his lawn spelling out something 'creative'.
It will burn the grass out with whatever you wrote. I know because my brother thought it was funny to spray his name on the lawn a few years ago.
There is no reason to get that close. Round up water balloons work great.
Yeah, but you cant spell out A$$hole with balloons of it.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:32 PM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

Or spell out something in gas and light it........
Old 10-28-2006, 11:40 PM
ridebmx4140
1st Gear Member

haha i really like the weedkiller idea actually, thank you whoever mentioned it. Ill definately get his sorry a** back. just dont want to get myself into more trouble
Old 10-28-2006, 11:52 PM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

what an *******, who does that?!
Old 10-29-2006, 12:03 AM
Braydon619
3rd Gear Member

haha yah man people are just jealous because you have a nice, fast car and he some probably loser whos scared of fast cars so he just got mad because your car is faster then anything he would touch :P just like a few weeks ago this ***** was in the left lane and i needed to get into it too but he was being a dink ( not on purpose i don't think) and kept speeding up and down when i tried to pass.... so i just pinned it and sped up way in front of him to pass him... i think by the time i started to slwo down i was maybe 10 km over the speed limit... but a few hours later i get a call from the cops telling my mom there was complaints of someone in my car speeding and recklessly driving... i just laughed....then 3 weeks later i actually was speeding late for school and i got caught by a ghost car and got a 400$ speeding ticket
Old 10-29-2006, 12:55 AM
1FUN5.0
2nd Gear Member

here's what I think....

he was totaly jealous of your car!! **** him and who cares what he thinks!!!

Halloween is coming really fast, eggs are always thrown on that one night of the year!!![8D]
Old 10-29-2006, 12:57 AM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

get some spray weed killer and what a hugh
in it
Old 10-29-2006, 01:11 AM
7upedition
5th Gear Member

well, i'd go in front of his house at 3am and smoke the **** outta your tires, squeal like a f'in pig.... screw him [:@]
Old 10-29-2006, 02:11 AM
LCBlackDep183
3rd Gear Member

2 Things...

1. Eat some asperagus(sp) and some crabs and then dont pee for a while... then what you do is pee in some rubber bowls and freeze it... then you wait for him to leave his car unlocked one night and stick a few under and behind his seat... it'll melt and smell REAL nasty...

2. Take a can of shaving cream(not jell) and freeze it... then take a can opener and take the bottom off, stick it in his car and as the foam warms up itll fill his car! (thanks to whoever taught be that on a few threads back)...

Where do you live yo im up for putting a douche in his place...

Quick Reply: a cop showed up at my house today