5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

More parts for Project 92 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 10:25 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

Default RE: More parts for Project 92 Coupe

ORIGINAL: code3GT

ORIGINAL: Jasperstang308

dang code pass some of that cash flow this way. upr not a bad choice at all. what else is done to the car?
Motor is done (347 forged stroker...Trick Flow Track Heat-H/I). I just got my long tubes in. Waiting for new forged, hardened Moser axles to arrive (car already has 5 lug conversion). I also got a Moser rear end girdle and ARP 3" studs. I need Strange adj. front struts, C/C plates, upper/lower CA's. I just welded in a set of full length sub-frame connectors and installed Strange adj. rear shocks.
sounds like a bad A$$ ride without a doubt! r u running spray? i remember reading something a while back about the high compression. have u had dynoed on just motor alone
Old 12-08-2006, 10:27 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: frdmstng1986GT

ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

It must be nice to be indepenently wealthy...

Jeeze.. +1.. man you gotto be a brain surgeon or a drug dealer or something.. i mean.. you bought a turbo kit and sold it a month later without even putting it on the car....i mean.. wow man.. you have got to be very well off.
Neither. I just went through and my family went through pure HELL, last year. I had an 18 wheeler run a red light and hit me head on. I got pretty messed up. Also, it happened 4 days before Christmas, last year.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:27 PM
mattdel
6th Gear Member

u didnt mention intake
Old 12-08-2006, 10:31 PM
frdmstng1986GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: frdmstng1986GT

ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

It must be nice to be indepenently wealthy...

Jeeze.. +1.. man you gotto be a brain surgeon or a drug dealer or something.. i mean.. you bought a turbo kit and sold it a month later without even putting it on the car....i mean.. wow man.. you have got to be very well off.
Neither. I just went through and my family went through pure HELL, last year. I had an 18 wheeler run a red light and hit me head on. I got pretty messed up. Also, it happened 4 days before Christmas, last year.

wow, i'm sorry to hear that. i'm glad your doing good now though and everything came out good in the end man. but hey.. atleast the tractor company is funding all of your builds from here on out.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:32 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

dang code pass some of that cash flow this way. upr not a bad choice at all. what else is done to the car?
Motor is done (347 forged stroker...Trick Flow Track Heat-H/I). I just got my long tubes in. Waiting for new forged, hardened Moser axles to arrive (car already has 5 lug conversion). I also got a Moser rear end girdle and ARP 3" studs. I need Strange adj. front struts, C/C plates, upper/lower CA's. I just welded in a set of full length sub-frame connectors and installed Strange adj. rear shocks.
sounds like a bad A$$ ride without a doubt! r u running spray? i remember reading something a while back about the high compression. have u had dynoed on just motor alone
I will end up putting a bottle on it, once I get tired of N/A. "Supposedly" the motor made like 370rwhp (I hate dyno #'s). The specs are Trick Flow Track Heat heads (heads are o-ringed) and TF TH intake, forged Eagle I-beam rods, forged Scat crank, forged Keith Black pistons (11.0:1 compression), C&L MAF, 30# injectors, Ford Racing shorties, BBK o/r H-pipe with dumped 2 chamber flows, tr3550 tranny with scattershield, Centerforce clutch, FRPP 3.73's.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:38 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

I would NEVER go through that wreck again...no matter how much $$$. Here's some pics.

Starflight waiting to take me away

Old 12-08-2006, 10:47 PM
frdmstng1986GT
5th Gear Member

I would NEVER go through that wreck again...no matter how much $$$. Here's some pics.

Starflight waiting to take me away

wow dude, thats freaking crazy, glad you made it out though. and i wouldnt want to go through that wreck once, not for any money.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:48 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

HOLY **** F***ing hell there was nothing left of it. and ur telling me u came out of that car. man i would live in church thinking god i survived
Old 12-08-2006, 10:51 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

HOLY **** F***ing hell there was nothing left of it. and ur telling me u came out of that car. man i would live in church thinking god i survived
Shattered left femur, broken left arm, collapsed left lung, 3 broken bones in my face and ALOT of cuts, scratches and bruises. 8 months of rehab and 3 surgeries after I got out of the hospital. Plus, to top it off. That was was my wife's new car...2100 miles and 7 weeks old.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:53 PM
mattdel
6th Gear Member

damn dood that sucks hardcore. i'd do it for the money tho, once i'm nuts(more broke)

Quick Reply: More parts for Project 92 Coupe