5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

keep or sell the stang?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 08:47 PM
mattdel
6th Gear Member

Default RE: keep or sell the stang?

ORIGINAL: 90mustang5.0

sweet dude.....i'm doing shyt all in school right now and get to have both stangs coming out of my dads pocket lmao
feels good to be a gold digger huh? todays generation has no sense of pride or ownership, i cant stand it. god damn spoiled brat is laughing about using his fathers hard earned cash to pay for mods that are going to go to waste when you wreck the car.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:50 PM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

what lol im not rich
Old 01-31-2007, 08:55 PM
mattdel
6th Gear Member

i never said you were rich, i said you were spoiled. big difference, kid.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:00 PM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

i had to pay for my car and everything on it except the new trans that was a christmas/birthday present for the next 3 years haha
Old 01-31-2007, 09:03 PM
94ford5liter
4th Gear Member

feels good to be a gold digger huh? todays generation has no sense of pride or ownership, i cant stand it. god damn spoiled brat is laughing about using his fathers hard earned cash to pay for mods that are going to go to waste when you wreck the car.
It is messed up that he is laughing about taking his dad's money, but I dont know why your refering to him as "today's generation" considering your only 22 making you in his generation.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:07 PM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: mattdel

i never said you were rich, i said you were spoiled. big difference, kid.
man **** off.....i aint spoiled.......i never get anything at all......and now i acually had something bought for me twice wow man iam so spoiled its crazy, go get a life u noob
Old 01-31-2007, 09:45 PM
georgiaguy246
4th Gear Member

sweet dude.....i'm doing shyt all in school right now and get to have both stangs coming out of my dads pocket lmao
haha i am so glad i am not like the other kids. my dad offered to buy the car i have now but i said no i can do it and everything you know, got the money by myself and stuff and bought it. but now my dad said no i am going to buy this one for you if we can get it, i was like dad thats nice but i can do it and hes like no you won't buy it, i will. he said its something he gave give me as a gift of love or something like that, to help me live out a dream in life or something you know. either way i'll still end up sinking a lot of money into it lol. got to love caring parents that are like that though, a few of my friends have already been kicked out of their house, glad i am not like that you know.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:56 PM
JABES
2nd Gear Member

+1 i payed for my car and every part on it, and im 17.

[/quote]ORIGINAL:90mustang5.0

man **** off.....i aint spoiled.......i never get anything at all......and now i acually had something bought for me twice wow man iam so spoiled its crazy, go get a life u noob

[/quote]

your dumb why are you callin him a noob, he knows a lot more than you, and he isnt post ***** like you
Old 01-31-2007, 10:58 PM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

i am paying for all my mods
Old 01-31-2007, 11:22 PM
rocketrotary
2nd Gear Member

First off, 90, You sit here and brag about both of your Mustangs coming out of your dad's pocket, and tell us you aren't acting like a spoiled brat? That's the kind of thing spoiled brats do... say things like "Daddy paid for both of my Mustangs" so don't say things that a spoiled brat would say and expect people not to make the assumption. Secondly, how are you going to truly appreciate acar that you didn't shed blood, sweat, and beer over? And Mattdel... just because somebody is bought a car or two doesn't make them spoiled. My father paid for my first 4 cars (although I know he didn't mean to) but that's because I was crafty, not spoiled. Now I've had two cars bought and paid for through shedding blood, sweat, and beer. I'm sure as hell not spoiled. And third... Why is there always all of this damned fighting?

Vic

Quick Reply: keep or sell the stang?