5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Engine help, HELP PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 11:29 PM
GeraldineRyder
2nd Gear Member

Default Engine help, HELP PLEASE

ok, i bought a motor out of an 88 t-bird, rebuilt it from ground up, and now im running into a problem, the pulleys and all front acc. arent lining up, anyone know were i can get all acc. of the front of a fox 5.0 for pretty cheap? ive checked all the junk yards and salavage yards in about a 50 mile radious of my house and caint find them anywhere, i need all the brackets and all the pulleys and a smog pump, basacially everything but air condecting, and waterpump. thanx in advanced.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:30 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

Default RE: Engine help, HELP PLEASE

what happened to all you stock stuff?
Old 02-02-2007, 11:37 PM
GeraldineRyder
2nd Gear Member

the stuff off of my 94 wont change over, all the bolt holes line up the the water pump pulley sticks way out.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:37 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: GeraldineRyder

the stuff off of my 94 wont change over, all the bolt holes line up the the water pump pulley sticks way out.
so change the waterpump.. doof
Old 02-02-2007, 11:44 PM
silver91gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

haha
Old 02-02-2007, 11:51 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: silver91gt

ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

haha
well seriously, most of us KNOW that the SN-95 had a shorter water pump snout then the foxes...

but if you dont believe me, you could go to autozone and compare the two, then come back hear and kiss my *** for saving you butt-loads of time and money
Old 02-02-2007, 11:58 PM
GeraldineRyder
2nd Gear Member

can i just change the waterpumps over? i mean the other motor dont have as many bolts in the waterpump as the sn95
Old 02-03-2007, 12:00 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

can i just change the waterpumps over? i mean the other motor dont have as many bolts in the waterpump as the sn95
perhaps you shouldnt be doing this work alone.... maybe you should have the supervision of a parent and/or adult so you dont hurt yourself
Old 02-03-2007, 12:06 AM
GeraldineRyder
2nd Gear Member

look here, i use to work on chevys, im new to this whole ford thing, and what the hell help would a parent or another adult be, just because i dont have the experience dosent mean that i dont need to be dooing this, this is how a person gets "Know How", thats why i asked the people here on the fourms because they know a bit more than the uneducated people like me and the damn retards at the part store. now would you please answer the question and let me know if it is possible or not. i am not stupid just new to fords and sorry that i wasnt born whith the knowledge of how to do everything, i am new and have to LEARN.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:08 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

look here, i use to work on chevys, im new to this whole ford thing, and what the hell help would a parent or another adult be, just because i dont have the experience dosent mean that i dont need to be dooing this, this is how a person gets "Know How", thats why i asked the people here on the fourms because they know a bit more than the uneducated people like me and the damn retards at the part store. now would you please answer the question and let me know if it is possible or not. i am not stupid just new to fords and sorry that i wasnt born whith the knowledge of how to do everything, i am new and have to LEARN.
ok.. ill put it in plain english this time

GO TO THE ****ING PARTS STORE AND COMPARE THE TWO!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Engine help, HELP PLEASE