5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Great looking RIMS if you say cobra R id just say me 2. something different!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 11:44 PM
whiteout 5.0
2nd Gear Member

Default Great looking RIMS if you say cobra R id just say me 2. something different!

other than cobra R's or welds what looks good on a GT hatch? im not looking at centerlines, ive got em already i need a nice looking street rim when cruisin this summer. NO DUBS. i hate wheel simulators, i want to see real pics on real cars too if you guys got em then show em off here. i couldnt even tell you whats on my car now, i borrowd them from a friend till i get money to get my blown out BFG fixed. THANX
Old 03-30-2007, 11:49 PM
whiteout 5.0
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Great looking RIMS if you say cobra R id just say me 2. something different!

since im obsesssed with performance even in a street rim im looking at a nice set of Gram UltraLites by rays engineering they only come in bronze so im probably gunna sandblast them bare and clearcoat for a beautiful gun metal look to accent the smoked tails and headlights perfectly. what do you guys think?
Old 03-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Importssuk
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Great looking RIMS if you say cobra R id just say me 2. something different!

18" chrome saleens...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Old 03-31-2007, 12:22 AM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

yea saleens are nice!!! otherwise if u dont like cobras welds and all taht you goin to have to go with something lil more expensive... MM has a free light weight rims.... they are pretty good looking cheap em out.. there like 275 a piece range if i remeber rite.... il throw up a picture but i dont have enough money to buy rims with a price tag like that lol... gl post pics when you all done
Old 03-31-2007, 12:22 AM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

03 cobras look awesome i want a set so bad
Old 03-31-2007, 12:23 AM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HACKGT350

03 cobras look awesome i want a set so bad
how bad im gettin ready to sell mine... there on the ones on my car now in my sign
Old 03-31-2007, 12:24 AM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

lol i want a set very bad but im job less and dont have the money to buy your pretty rims
Old 03-31-2007, 12:26 AM
tmajikman
5th Gear Member

I love my cobra r's, except they are heavy as hell. How about the new pony wheels coming out. I am not sure the exact name.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:34 AM
w8less
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CrazyCobraSpeed

yea saleens are nice!!! otherwise if u dont like cobras welds and all taht you goin to have to go with something lil more expensive... MM has a free light weight rims.... they are pretty good looking cheap em out.. there like 275 a piece range if i remeber rite.... il throw up a picture but i dont have enough money to buy rims with a price tag like that lol... gl post pics when you all done
the most expensive i saw was 189 a piece
Old 03-31-2007, 01:06 AM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tmajikman

I love my cobra r's, except they are heavy as hell. How about the new pony wheels coming out. I am not sure the exact name.
dont that this offensively cuz its not... but im pretty sure u dont have cobra Rs.. from what i can see in your sign u have 03 cobras like myself... not R cobra Rs is the rim used on 95 cobras... Y2K cobras are also cobra R but for 2000.... i may be wrong cuz its not a great angle... if you rims are like my rims in my sign then u have 03 cobras... which is a nice rim non the less

Quick Reply: Great looking RIMS if you say cobra R id just say me 2. something different!