5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

need help !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Detroit_Muscle
2nd Gear Member

Default need help !!

Ok I have searched but cant seem to find any answers.Here is the problem. I willbe driving could be any mph and all the sudden it feels like the front tires grab hold and the car pulls to the right bad. It is to the point where it is dangerous.It could beon any type of surface.I also noticed that since I bought the car the front tires have quite a bit more wear on the inside tred. I have got the car balanced and alligned. I have taken it to a shop and they said everything looks good. So im lost I just want to fix it while its in winter storage.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:42 PM
92cobra
4th Gear Member

Default RE: need help !!

sounds like it could be a tie rod end problem, i recommend you go get a free alignment check and then they will tell you whats up for sure. Im doing that later on this afternoon.

edit: i read the rest of what you posted about getting it aligned etc. I still recommend you take it to a shop to get a FREE alignment check, doesnt hurt. But to me the issue sounds like an inner/outter tie rod end
Old 01-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Detroit_Muscle
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: need help !!

Ok will do that in the spring. Im getting new tires so will get them all balanced and alligned again. But what gets me is 2 diffrent shops missed it.