5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Inhaling Nitrous Oxide

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 02:56 AM
90Mustangfan
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Inhaling Nitrous Oxide

I been doing chew for a couple of years. and smoking pot for a year. and everyonce in a while ill hit whippets / smoke cigs. right now i just smoke pot.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:08 AM
xgregrandomx
1st Gear Member

all natural is the way to go if your going to do anything i use to smoke pot a lil but then i took shrooms and that ended me doing any drug now im just clean
Old 04-13-2005, 03:29 PM
~Ray~

I had a friend die from inhaling "whippits" she was 17 years old & was found pulled over on the side of the road laying over the steering wheel the next day on her way to work, coroner ruled it as Teenage suddendeath syndrome but I know better.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:51 PM
David_K
5th Gear Member

ive done it. i ahev a bottle in my closet. its a very different high but it only lasts maybe 1 oe 2 minuets after you stop inhaling. it destrys your vitamin B out put so make sure you take a vitamin right after youtr done inhaling. it gets pretty damn intense though. and it doesnt make you laugh. i would suggest you get a baloon because if you inhale it straight from the hose it is unregulated and sometimes will open uop hard.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:02 PM
69mach1377
5th Gear Member

Just say NO....
Old 04-13-2005, 05:04 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

That is a bad *** saleen david k!
Old 04-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Tims 88GT
6th Gear Member

WHY, WHY, WHY?, you really have to have something better to do then try do get high, also with most gas's when you inhail them they will freez your loungs and then you wont be able to beath, just thought you may want to know that
Old 04-13-2005, 08:16 PM
90Mustangfan
I ♥ Acer

Ok I know alot about this stuff. you DONT inhale strait from the can DONT DO THAT. youll prolly freeze your lungs. The only one you inhale straight from the can is "Dust Off" because that comes out at normal temp. But for the whippets. You get a cracker and spray the air into a balloon, then inhale from a balloon, then you wont freeze lungs. also you Get SSD from doing too much, or do it way too many times per session. Yes these drugs are bad. you can even die. but doing whippets is FAR less worse than inhaling/huffing spray paint, thinners,glues,butane etc. Out of all the inhalents whippets are the least bad, I too have had a bad experience with inhalents.
Let me tell you a story. Me and 2 of my friends were driving. I was in the front passenger seat, and my buddy was in the back middle(not wearing a seatbelt). He told me about inhaling "dust off", I said id try it, so we drove to his house to pick up a can. As we were leaving his house he shows me how to take a hit. So we are now driving back to my friends house(2 miles away). so I take a Hit, I get high as high can be. so we continue driving, by this time were heading down his street, I take another big big hit. so Im high on the verge of passing out. while we were driving down the street the driver decides to take a hit. He stopes in the middle of the road to take a hit( no traffic), He takes a even bigger hit an I, He passes out, his foot gets stuck down on the pedal(in 2nd gear driving 60 mph redlining till we crash)were are heading towards a turn, hes still out, I turn the wheel to keep it going straight(from hitting parked cars).(I would have pulled the e brake but I was still high) we crash into a big tree. the air bags went off. my friend flys foward and cracks the glass. the driver is still passed out. after about 5 min we get out of the car and ditch the can of "dust". when my friend the driver wakes up, he said while he was out he thought he was in his house listening to music(dreaming). so he wakes up to a car wreck.The car is totaled completely fu**ed. me and the back seat passenger take off, to his house(we crashed 100ft from his house). Moral of the story no one got hurt, but that can almost took 3 lives. Now I dont do that stuff anymore. I just smoke pot everyonce in a while.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:15 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

Wow that's crazy. What are whippets? I'll have to try the dust off can lol.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:28 PM
wafrodon
1st Gear Member

Mustang tech forum
drug use
....whats the difference

Quick Reply: Inhaling Nitrous Oxide