5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

DAM RICERS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 08:32 PM
5.0liter_rice_eater
2nd Gear Member

I feel you man. We drive these cars for a reason. Personally I like to play around with what I got a little more often than once a week. Thats if I even have time to make it out to the track. Would you turn down some spontaneous hot raunchy stranger sex because you weren't at home snuggled in your "safe" little bed? You know, cause thats where everyone says its "supposed" to take place... Just a thought.

As for the bumper, Its pretty straight forward. I know it bolts to the fenders with 5 or 6 bolts where the fender's front edge meets the front clip, i guess you could say.
you can see them easier by laying on your back looking at the fender from the
inside. May help if you take the plastic wheel well liner out first. I hope this helps.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:43 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

Originally Posted by 1990fox5.0
so no tips on the bumper(u need to be there to understand why the cop was an ***)
-i was behind him cause i started 12 cars behind him, so buy the time i caught up he turned
- and the track is for ****** like U
so you were illegally passing multiple cars? Im gonna guess this was a 2 lane road as well. Dumbass.

and going to the track is for ******? then shut up, go away, and quit your bitching when you get in an accident and cops come becuase your retarded *** was racing.

as for the bumper, search *********er- do you use it? Damn noobs.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:13 PM
tommiesgt
1st Gear Member

So i live in buffalo and in the beginning of summer some kid (im 21) bought a mach one mustang and decided he wanted to race a neon with his girl in the car. Lost control hit a pole and cut the car right in half. killed em both.. Girl was a friend of mine. Guy in the neon is being charged with manslaughter.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_articl...9&provider=top
Old 09-13-2008, 07:53 PM
LT61
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Albizo66
there is a time and place for everything. EVERYONE street races, regardless of what they may say. my f*ckin dad in his escape races people if they're pissing him off haha. we all do it. but there is a time and a place for everything.

wanna street race? do it nice and early in the morning (2 or 3 am), on a stretch of road that is straight, few to no houses. i'm 19, thats what I do, and i've yet to have a problem. also, i'm gonna be a cop..so i look at it from both ends of the spectrum.

but there is a time and place for everything.

PS - i know it says i wrecked my GT in my sig, but it had nothing to do with racing..
I couldn't agree more, there is a time and place for everything.

By the way, how's the car coming along Albizo?? I remember you posting your steering wheel locked up and you had an accident.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:02 PM
LT61
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Albizo66
there is a time and place for everything. EVERYONE street races, regardless of what they may say. my f*ckin dad in his escape races people if they're pissing him off haha. we all do it. but there is a time and a place for everything.

wanna street race? do it nice and early in the morning (2 or 3 am), on a stretch of road that is straight, few to no houses. i'm 19, thats what I do, and i've yet to have a problem. also, i'm gonna be a cop..so i look at it from both ends of the spectrum.

but there is a time and place for everything.

PS - i know it says i wrecked my GT in my sig, but it had nothing to do with racing..
I couldn't agree more, theres a time and place for everything.

By the way, I remember you posting a while back about your steering wheel locking up and you driving into a pole. How's the car coming along Albizo??
Old 09-13-2008, 08:12 PM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

Some kids don't need cars. Like my friend, he just turned 16 and he drives his mustang recklessly. He has almost rear ended 3-4 people and they were his friends. He almost hit my stang while he was backing out of a parking space and not paying attention last week.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:43 PM
bagellord

I'm 18, and have had a wreck (he hit me, but I was in his way) and a 60 in 40 speeding ticket (in an expedition), and whole heartedly believe that people do not need a high performance vehicle until they learn to drive well. My first car was a 1994 F150. Real piece of junk, but I couldnt go fast or drive recklessly if I wanted to live. All teenagers should have to drive a safe slow car when they get their license.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:08 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

OP, out of curiosity, how much was your ticket/fine

now triple that number, because thats what it SHOULD be you ****ing dumbass

why were you close enough to be caught off guard by that ****, tailgating is stupid as hell

im 17, ive had my car for a year and a half, i know what its capable of and what its limits are, i suggest you take the time to figure that out before your body is scattered over a square mile...
Old 09-14-2008, 05:44 AM
josho5859

Originally Posted by bagellord
I'm 18, and have had a wreck (he hit me, but I was in his way) and a 60 in 40 speeding ticket (in an expedition), and whole heartedly believe that people do not need a high performance vehicle until they learn to drive well. My first car was a 1994 F150. Real piece of junk, but I couldnt go fast or drive recklessly if I wanted to live. All teenagers should have to drive a safe slow car when they get their license.
I agree/ diasagree. i myself am 17 and drive a 95 saleen, but ive been racing motorcycles n shifter karts since i was 9 so i understand speed and driving. And how important conditions are. but i do it at the track. ya i have fun wiht my car otherwise it would be nosence to have. but i respect my car and wat it can do. but there are defiantly some kids out there that have no buisness in these quick cars. my friends dad jsu bought him an 08 gt california special. and he beats the **** out of it with no care. and it pisses me off
Old 09-14-2008, 01:21 PM
USMC1775
4th Gear Member

In the words of Adder....

Youre a ****ing moron.

...well said Adder, I second that.

If youre gonna be a retard and (lose) race a Honda, you really dont have any ground to call the cop ANYTHING other than "Sir"

"The track is for pussies"?? Ok Paul Walker.. personally I believe that **** that refuse to go to the track and would rather run the streets are the pussies, afraid of real cars that patrol the strip