5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

80mm 96 lincoln MAF Sensor on a 95 5.0?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 07:36 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

Originally Posted by txjason1
YEAH.....LOL and those classy fake a** cobra's. And lets see your dyno sheets. I have mine 368/372 at 6200rpm. on pump gas. Next?
wow, way to hang your **** out there and look like a retard...

its a real cobra, dumbass
Old 03-15-2009, 07:48 PM
txjason1
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Slo5oh
I thought texas kid had a stock car.

Thats right, your the kid that has a next to stock motor and thinks hes making pie in the sky numbers....I remember you now.
stock motor? not mine I am getting confused now. I have the Ford Motorsport Racing, FMS crate. the one that ford says is 400hp. Now I only get 368 to RW, but its def not stock. Is it the fastest on the planet hell no.
Fastest on my post.....I think so, and as far as the info adder has given is fully discredited now that he wants to pull cheap shots and talk a bunch of smack.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:00 PM
txjason1
2nd Gear Member

well i would like to see the svt paperwork...but no worries. the wheels belong on my 91 ford f-150. not a "cobra" and cowl hoods look like they are hotpants with an athletic cup. why not put a bra on it to.....oh wait! too late!
Old 03-15-2009, 08:16 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

One thing that you need to remember is that, around here, unless you give us ALL of the details of your build, you will NEVER get accurate information. With the parts you have listed (which im still calling BS, b/c you cant run 24# injectors on a stock maf unless someone tuned your ECM for the higher injector rate) you might want to consider a lightning 90mm maf, or a pro-M calibrated one.

and as far as you thinking that you have the fastest car in the thread... I don't race dyno's... get your car to a strip before you go swinging your E-peen around anymore.

you infantry guys are all the same

and in response to some of your cheap shot comments....
Weld Racing Pro-stars don't belong on your F150
The hood was necessary to clear the motor
the front end cover (which is an OEM ford part) is there to cover that craptasitic paint on the bumper while im waiting for my next payment from the G
Old 03-15-2009, 08:25 PM
txjason1
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AdderMk2
One thing that you need to remember is that, around here, unless you give us ALL of the details of your build, you will NEVER get accurate information. With the parts you have listed (which im still calling BS, b/c you cant run 24# injectors on a stock maf unless someone tuned your ECM for the higher injector rate) you might want to consider a lightning 90mm maf, or a pro-M calibrated one.

and as far as you thinking that you have the fastest car in the thread... I don't race dyno's... get your car to a strip before you go swinging your E-peen around anymore.

you infantry guys are all the same

and in response to some of your cheap shot comments....
Weld Racing Pro-stars don't belong on your F150
The hood was necessary to clear the motor
the front end cover (which is an OEM ford part) is there to cover that craptasitic paint on the bumper while im waiting for my next payment from the G
and by post I dont mean thread....LOL military post, as in Fort Polk,LA where I happen to be stationed at the moment. And the ECM has been tuned by Gear Heads in Arlington Texas. And why the F would I get on here tryin' to get legitimate info on my car and adding parts and BS on what I am trying to fit? get a grip bro! And the welds look great on a 89 Fox....not a SN95. And a bra.....cmon guy, that is so .....................Pep Boys!
And the last run on the strip....was 13.10@ 101.13 before the exhaust and tune and on BFG street tires. I will run again in Colorado at mile high sometime after June 10th, (my report date there at Fort Carson) And as far as the infantry guys comment......only made by a true Poug!
Old 03-15-2009, 08:32 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

13.10 at 101??? wow... .6 faster than me when I was stock.

slower trap speed though

http://svtregistry.com/cobra/1994/coupe/1100/index.html heres my SVT page

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...t=HPIM0208.flv my 13.7 @ 107 run. in 2006

i'm aiming for 11's this year
Old 03-15-2009, 08:35 PM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Okay a few things i have to say. Every Cobra from 93-04 came with a horse in the grill, saying his Cora is fake without additional information is just retarded.

Also, if you honestly think you're making 360whp and trapping 101 in the 1/4 mile then that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. If that's all the faster you're running then there's something seriously wrong, and its probably with your brain...
Old 03-15-2009, 08:57 PM
cch
3rd Gear Member

ps: on a side note...a general piece of philosophy for you...

In life or typically on this forum;
acting like a pompous ***** rarely has its benefits!
Old 03-15-2009, 08:59 PM
txjason1
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by OnyxCobra
Okay a few things i have to say. Every Cobra from 93-04 came with a horse in the grill, saying his Cora is fake without additional information is just retarded.

Also, if you honestly think you're making 360whp and trapping 101 in the 1/4 mile then that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. If that's all the faster you're running then there's something seriously wrong, and its probably with your brain...
YEAH FLAP YOUR LIPS ONYX....stock BFG G Force Zero's smoking well from 60ft to 80 ft and that was my fastest of the only 2 (two) passes the car has EVER made at the track. so when i want your opinion.....

Last edited by txjason1; 03-15-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:09 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

^^^ wow.... dont get all butt-hurt just because your base model with a v8 is slow

Quick Reply: 80mm 96 lincoln MAF Sensor on a 95 5.0?