5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Sparkplugs/removal

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 05:00 PM
sn95_331_GT_ yellow
5th Gear Member

im really in no mood for peoples stupidity, i just had a full blown argument with one of the wifes left-wing friends about how the 2nd amendment was written in the heat of the moment (with the impending british invasion) and that everyone that own a gun is a low-life criminal...

needless to say, after all the "what if your kid gets your gun and kills himself?" borken record arguments from her, i simply replied that i dont feel safe hang on ill just copy and paste it from facebook

"people like you are the reason why this once great country has gone to absolute hell in a handbasket. all you ignorant, blind minions of obama/osama want is the vague illusion of security!! you have no idea what its like to actually fend for yourselves or be in a situation where something like this is relevant...

if you feel safe walking to work or driving your damn hybrid to go PROOFREAD CHILDRENS BOOKS, and think that if something arises where you could use the practical application of the 2nd amendment, and think that whatever is happening will still be going on in the 20 minutes it takes the fat donut-sucking pig getting a hummer from the corner prostitute to get there, pass me whatever your on because i want to live in your ABSURD alternate reality...

as for me, ill carry either one of my 3 handguns or be in my house with all of my rifles and feel safer than you could ever talk yourself into...

and when the day comes that you need my protection or someone else with a gun, **** off because youre too fat, too dumb, too loud, and you have no useful skills that i could ever utilize other than raising my blood pressure and shortening my life expectancy..."

^^
this chick legit DOES proofread childrens books for a living and had the ***** to ask me when i was working at the machine shop if i actually did anything or just stood around... needless to say it started from there...

NOT in the mood now
Old 07-27-2011, 06:47 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by AdderMk2
he's laughing because you are the new me....
pretty much.....
Old 07-27-2011, 06:55 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by sn95_331_GT_ yellow
im really in no mood for peoples stupidity, i just had a full blown argument with one of the wifes left-wing friends about how the 2nd amendment was written in the heat of the moment (with the impending british invasion) and that everyone that own a gun is a low-life criminal...

needless to say, after all the "what if your kid gets your gun and kills himself?" borken record arguments from her, i simply replied that i dont feel safe hang on ill just copy and paste it from facebook

"people like you are the reason why this once great country has gone to absolute hell in a handbasket. all you ignorant, blind minions of obama/osama want is the vague illusion of security!! you have no idea what its like to actually fend for yourselves or be in a situation where something like this is relevant...

if you feel safe walking to work or driving your damn hybrid to go PROOFREAD CHILDRENS BOOKS, and think that if something arises where you could use the practical application of the 2nd amendment, and think that whatever is happening will still be going on in the 20 minutes it takes the fat donut-sucking pig getting a hummer from the corner prostitute to get there, pass me whatever your on because i want to live in your ABSURD alternate reality...

as for me, ill carry either one of my 3 handguns or be in my house with all of my rifles and feel safer than you could ever talk yourself into...

and when the day comes that you need my protection or someone else with a gun, **** off because youre too fat, too dumb, too loud, and you have no useful skills that i could ever utilize other than raising my blood pressure and shortening my life expectancy..."

^^
this chick legit DOES proofread childrens books for a living and had the ***** to ask me when i was working at the machine shop if i actually did anything or just stood around... needless to say it started from there...

NOT in the mood now
ahh , no worry my friend , she's just a fool who has no understanding of history if she opposes the 2nd ammendment, she fo' sure loves her freedom I assume?? ask her how this nation became free and stays free?? wasn't because of a rock paper scissors battle, disarming the people is the first step in the road to a dictatorship!!!! Ask her how Hitler, Stalin and or any other dictator rose to power and what they did to gain total control....all starts with disarm the people!!! this ones for her>>>>
Old 07-27-2011, 11:16 PM
wydopnthrtl
2nd Gear Member

Isn't it amazing how people can read history and just be completely blinded by their own bias'ness?

Back to the OP, these things have iron heads. It'll be pretty tough to strip the heads threads.

Sounds like they are the originals? Try this on just one plug. Spray a little penetrating oil around the threads and let it soak for 5 minutes. Using only a 6 point socket that fits snugly loosen the plug and inspect the center electrode and ground strap for eroding material. If it looks good.. screw it back in and drive on. If it looks like you want to replace it.. just spray the other 7 and loosen them with the snug fitting 6pt socket.