5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

erratic rpms during acceleration

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 06:31 PM
gyouska
1st Gear Member

You guys are really messed up! I have posted like twice this dude says its the coil ok dont ****ing say "replace coil" give me a little more ****ing information than that i dont know everything about cars so when you say that and i say what does that mean i dont know what the **** you are talking about! so stop tripping because i didnt write a complete sentence who the hell cares its a ****ing internet forum not a english class dumb ****ers what the hell
Old 10-10-2012, 06:57 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

LOL OMG. I hope your car melts.

Last edited by FrostByte; 10-10-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:58 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mattdel
I already gave you the most likely suspect. The secondary windings in the coil are failing, causing your issue.
How much more to the point can u be? Kid is beyond help as far as this car goes.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:38 PM
gyouska
1st Gear Member

How much more to the point can u be? Kid is beyond help as far as this car goes.
look dick i got it now what im saying is be a little more specific at first dont just say something expecting me to know coil? what one?! like i said i dont know a ot about cars so saying coilsdoesnt tell me ****! BUT I ****ING GOT IT IGNITION COIL YOU PEOPLE GET TO INTO THIS ****! get on here looking for help but instead i get attacked by a bunch of ****ing **** about my grammar my god does it ****ing matter if you dont have the answer then move the **** along!

Last edited by gyouska; 10-10-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:31 PM
javila2468
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by gyouska
look dick i got it now what im saying is be a little more specific at first dont just say something expecting me to know coil? what one?! like i said i dont know a ot about cars so saying coilsdoesnt tell me ****! BUT I ****ING GOT IT IGNITION COIL YOU PEOPLE GET TO INTO THIS ****! get on here looking for help but instead i get attacked by a bunch of ****ing **** about my grammar my god does it ****ing matter if you dont have the answer then move the **** along!
Can someone kick this guy out of mustang forums?

when you are told "replace coil"...if you don't know what that means you can use google and type something along the lines of "95 ford mustang coil replacement." its called common sense bro.

we are here to give you advise/help you with your issue but i guess you can't help ignorance.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:36 PM
devo

My first post!

Ok first off it isnt that hard to google "mustang coil" which is pretty remedial BTW.
The whole point to forums is to ask about a specific problem and get some feedback, If you dont understand that feed back just be clear and say you dont understand simple right? "replace coil" is a really straight forward answer to most people but you might want to take a little time and familiarize your self with some basic automobile components so you can avoid looking like an *** in the future.
Did I mention this is my first post! great forum lol
Old 10-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Originally Posted by gyouska
You guys are really messed up! I have posted like twice this dude says its the coil ok dont ****ing say "replace coil" give me a little more ****ing information than that i dont know everything about cars so when you say that and i say what does that mean i dont know what the **** you are talking about! so stop tripping because i didnt write a complete sentence who the hell cares its a ****ing internet forum not a english class dumb ****ers what the hell
Just because it's the internet doesn't mean communication skills aren't important. Not to mention, since this is an internet forum, you shouldn't get so bent.

Dayum, kids these days, so sensitive...

Oh and since I hate posting in a tech forum without contributing something.

Coils, send a controlled electrical charge to the spark plugs through the spark plug wires. They have two circuits (windings) Primary and Secondary, Primary is Idle, Low RPM, low load. At higher RPM's and higher loads (Like WOT and going up a hill) the secondary windings kick in which send a much larger spark for the additional gas/air entering the combustion chamber. If your secondary windings are going bad you will have issues like what you're describing.

Last edited by Derf00; 10-11-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:30 PM
mattdel
6th Gear Member

Its the kids of today, full of entitlements. They feel they deserve things handed to them, because that's all their parents did. They never had hard work & pride(evident in how people speak/type) instilled into them, and now the entire country will suffer when one of these sad excuses for a human eventually gets elected to office somewhere.

Anywhooo
Old 10-11-2012, 09:10 PM
gyouska
1st Gear Member

wow you guys are a joke haha wow thanks for the explanation derf00 also why would I google it jack *** mother ****ers? this forum is just as good but its my specific question because i couldnt find any answers on google jesus all im trying to do is research.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:33 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Thumbs down

:icon_screwy :

Quick Reply: erratic rpms during acceleration