5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

let me know what you think

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 09:57 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: let me know what you think

so there proline...right?
Old 12-18-2005, 11:24 PM
promustanperformance
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: let me know what you think

Hey, everyone, just thought you might want to know about RHS heads. They flow better than just about all others, even the ported ones mentioned in this thread, especially at low lift they really fly, and that's without any port work. They come in 180, 200, and 215cc variations. Not to mention they're cheaper than most others, especially if you consider the port work others need to keep up. Take a look on my site, Pro Mustang Performance, there's a link to them on the front page. They come in both aluminum and iron castings. The iron castings are GREAT for boosted applications and are MUCH cheaper than the competition. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm trying to expose these heads, not many people know about them. I don't have any dyno or 1/4 mile numbers from people using these heads, but if there is a big interest that's something that could happen very quickly. Let me know