5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Exterior Styling or Supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 08:42 PM
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Exterior Styling or Supercharger

ORIGINAL: schwindty

just ordered 2003 Cobra Rims hahah I have been there already
niiiiiiice. already got the 5-lug conversion ?? i was gonna go either the "infamous" Cobra R's(4-lug) or the '03/'04 Cobra wheels, but, im just gonna stick with my 16x7 Pony wheels, with full suspension.
Old 12-19-2005, 08:54 PM
schwindty
4th Gear Member

Nope, there is a company here in Canada that sells the 4 lug 03 Cobra rims... got the Chrome ones but they were super expensive, I paid 1300 CAD for the rims alone no tires
Old 12-19-2005, 09:01 PM
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: schwindty

Nope, there is a company here in Canada that sells the 4 lug 03 Cobra rims... got the Chrome ones but they were super expensive, I paid 1300 CAD for the rims alone no tires
VERY nice.......and for the record, i HATE you. j/k. that should look REALLY FREEKIN GOOD !!!!!(good being an understatement)
Old 12-19-2005, 09:03 PM
schwindty
4th Gear Member

Yeah I am lucky I got my comission cheque, hahah I did alot of new business this year just to finally finish my damn car... its been a year in the making already
Old 12-19-2005, 09:12 PM
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

glad ya finally got her done then. post some pics of the final package when you get the rims on. or just pm them to me if u dont want everybody seeing it.............btw........your engine...........order it from CHP or DSS, or the like, or build it yourself ?
Old 12-19-2005, 10:21 PM
schwindty
4th Gear Member

I got all the party myself, there is a part Depo here in Canada called Lordco which is like summit and they also have a main machine shop I got a 30% discount on all parts.... So sence they gave much such a good deal I am letting their machine shop do the work which I hear did awesome jobs.... They are decking, hot tanking, Manga fluxing, bore and allign, balanced,weight out rods and pistons...and full assembly up to cam for 1100 Cad soo its a pretty good deal ( I suppy parts thats all labor)
Old 12-20-2005, 01:49 AM
price_l
1st Gear Member

Deffinately go with the hood you want, stalker front bumper, cobra rear bumper and 93 cobra wing. Are you going to change the color? That should be sweet as hell.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:32 AM
posnick
2nd Gear Member

hey schwindty. does lordco have a website? im sick of payin duty on everything i order from the usa
Old 12-20-2005, 04:03 AM
schwindty
4th Gear Member

No they don't, I just told them I will buy all my parts or whatever I can from them if they give me a awesome deal on parts if not I will take my business to the States..... The guy there said he would give me the staff discount and I promised to spend over 5 G..... The do have a website but its useless. go to www.themustangshop.ca they have pretty awesome deals online and have awesome service... you want to speak with a buy named Mat.... Tell him Chris SChwindt from BC refered you.
Old 12-20-2005, 04:03 AM
schwindty
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: price_l

Deffinately go with the hood you want, stalker front bumper, cobra rear bumper and 93 cobra wing. Are you going to change the color? That should be sweet as hell.
No its actually stripped down to metal right now... other than the ground effects I am still trying to decide on a color.

Quick Reply: Exterior Styling or Supercharger