5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

install of z303 cam...need help

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Tims 88GT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: install of z303 cam...need help

i run .522 and im fine, stock heads and pistons to, all i have to say is that is why you are supposed to read the foot notes before you buy the product.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:08 AM
wildcobrar
3rd Gear Member

Well Said.
ORIGINAL: Tims 88GT

i run .522 and im fine, stock heads and pistons to, all i have to say is that is why you are supposed to read the foot notes before you buy the product.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:42 AM
Grimace5.0
I ♥ Acer

.522 is a hell of a lot different than .552
Old 02-28-2006, 09:45 AM
1BADASSLX
3rd Gear Member

i know you dont want to here it but its to BIG man!
Old 02-28-2006, 07:24 PM
spudz
2nd Gear Member

Look here guys, I really appreciate the people here that actually tried to help me, I DIDN'T ASK for negative feedback.. I ain't no dummy, I just wanted to know if it was possible to run this cam without cutting the pistons... I got REAL race cars, and access to many more and one with 2,000hp... I ain't no idiot... Want pics? I am a chevy guy all the way.......I LIKE the little mustangs though... AND I JUST WANTED THIS THING TO idle crazy.. NO OTHER REASON THEN THAT.. You guys must not make any money off your cars, whats the point of having a fast car if you don't make any money on it. I know it was WAY to big of a cam. And if I was going to go though the trouble to cut the pistons, We'd stick a real motor in it and get rid of the little 302. And it didn't bend the valves, and even if I did, it wouldn't be an expensive deal... E7 heads are junk , you can get em for free around here... so no big deal really. We got this cam used and was told is was usable... We can get something together to run ANYBODY on here, and I mean that.... wanna try us??? say when and where and how much... mustang, camaros, whatever......
Old 02-28-2006, 07:40 PM
Grimace5.0
I ♥ Acer

I ain't no dummy
I ain't no idiot
I AIN'T buying it.

I am a chevy guy all the way
More proof

I just wanted to know if it was possible to run this cam without cutting the pistons
I know it was WAY to big of a cam.
We got this cam used and was told is was usable...
You are very confused.

I got REAL race cars, and access to many more and one with 2,000hp...
oooooohhh he's got REAL race cars. You know, instead of fake ones.

We can get something together to run ANYBODY on here, and I mean that.... wanna try us???
It's a team effort now eh? Be careful what you wish for.

Old 02-28-2006, 07:49 PM
marx91
3rd Gear Member

you put a cam thats too big for a stock motor and dont know if it will work
but on the other hand you know enough to have a 2000hp car.. yeah OK
something dosent add up
Old 03-01-2006, 12:28 AM
spudz
2nd Gear Member

[/quote]

[/quote]

GOD DAMN RIGHT IT IS!!!!!!! WHAT YOU WANNA DO ABOUT IT?????????? Where are you located....if your anywhere near SC....I promise you we can show you how its done... Gonna cost you though... Don't run for free... Bring whatever the f u c k you got, Bring 3 or more or you just waisting our time... Come at your best...
Old 03-01-2006, 12:56 AM
5speed GT
3rd Gear Member

come on now, this is a little rediculous. people with fast cars dont have to brag about them. I'm not saying you dont have access to race cars, with the right phone call I could run a 5 sec funny car, I'm just saying there is no reason to go on with this stuff on here... forums are for information and sharing your experiences. I wish you the best of luck with your 302 project and I hope you can get it running right.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Grimace5.0
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: spudz

GOD DAMN RIGHT IT IS!!!!!!! WHAT YOU WANNA DO ABOUT IT?????????? Where are you located....if your anywhere near SC....I promise you we can show you how its done... Gonna cost you though... Don't run for free... Bring whatever the f u c k you got, Bring 3 or more or you just waisting our time... Come at your best...
[/quote][/quote]

Hahahaha, grow up. You sound like a idiot. My friends this, my friends that. Here's a newsflash, I have friends too. Infact, I bet alot of guys on here have them. So I think we should all get 5 of our friends together and add all our HP and be a team. Each team can go against spaz. Wouldn't that be cool? Douche bag. Your a idiot and YOU have junk. I don't care about how fast your FRIENDS cars are or what you have "access" to. Ghey

Quick Reply: install of z303 cam...need help