5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

You kow you want to..............."Flame On"

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:39 AM
1990mustanggt
4th Gear Member

Default You kow you want to..............."Flame On"

[sm=rant.gif]
[sm=badbadbad.gif]I don't mean to step on anybodys toes in here, but I've had all I can stand of my 1990Mustang GT, and my 1998 ****stainGT Saleen knock off.Iwant to start a quiz. It will be called "Name sometning bad that has happened to your car, a I will see if my POS can out do it." You can get as drastic as you want. I promise that my P.O.S. ****stang can out do yours on true ****upness. Please no/fake god. help me fix the problems I have. I just want to enjoy the $15,000 dollars that I have ****/SUNK/ Pissed Away/invested into this stupidMustang after never having a single problem while running a Chevrolet Camaro. I know there are many out there so chime in. I need a good flaming tonight before I pass out drunk due to another faild night of making ths **** hole try to run,

Are you ready to play? First question. "Name something that has happened to your stang and no mater were you looked you couldn't fix the problem that really made you mad.

You can answer in the form of a question, or other I HATE YOUTERMS. All comments and answers are welcome.By the way, This is for all Ford Products around the world.

[sm=rant.gif]Sorry guys. I'm FU*king Pissed right now. And blasted out of my mind drunk. I'll be better tomorrow after I have a chance to cool off after tonights little break down session.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:42 AM
1990mustanggt
4th Gear Member

Default RE: You kow you want to..............."Flame On"

Please move this to general discussion. I didn't mean to put it in the tech forum.[:@]
Old 06-27-2007, 02:47 AM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

flame on... do you mean
or......

Old 06-27-2007, 02:56 AM
adumb
3rd Gear Member

so where are you at after spending 15,000? it can't be a total turd if you spent that much money.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:59 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

lets see... my front wheels sit too far to the right, my rear axle is shifted too far to the left, I need a standard rotation waterpump for my car, which requires the use of a different timing cover... WHICH NOBODY MAKES...

I have a flaming river steering rack, and cant find inner or outer tie rod ends for, nevermind the dust boots to cover the inners. I cant get a steering shaft FOR my steering rack because its a fox rack, and I have an SN-95.

Every time I get a week away from finishing my car.. something else goes wrong... like the machine shop I got my heads from didnt send me my rocker studs, I then disassembled the heads and found I had a bent pushrod... so then i had to send one head back, still havent gotten my studs yet either...

im NOT drunk, wish i was.... and im probably MORE pissed than YOU are
Old 06-27-2007, 03:04 AM
94StinkinLincoln
5th Gear Member

dude whats goin on?
Old 06-27-2007, 03:04 AM
gearbanger
4th Gear Member

i know how you feel man fix one thing something else brakes... i have done 3 clutches 1 tranny swap a major wireing prob that made my car shut off and turn back on when ever it felt like overheating crap and so fourth...... all this happend in a year and a half i spent more time fixing my car that driving it![:@] there have been plenty of times where i wanted to sell my car...
Old 06-27-2007, 03:14 AM
nacanitihs
5th Gear Member

haha whats up w/ ur stang anyways? i take it off ur hands lol

i had a problem w/ my cooling system... i replaced the thermostat, then waterpump, then heater core, and finnally i had to replace the HG... but luckily the radiator held up lol
Old 06-27-2007, 03:44 AM
86 5.0L
6th Gear Member

didnt you have a eclipse and nice british painted stang?
Old 06-27-2007, 03:52 AM
85 Stang
1st Gear Member

Um blew a rod through the oil pan...Put rebuilt motor in and since then having starter problems. Cant fix the damn thing Out of Ideas.
Having/Had electrical problems due to dumbass before me who wired car.
Cant Sell A car thats not running =(

Quick Reply: You kow you want to..............."Flame On"