5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

GUYS ... IM SORRY BUT I GOTTA ASK THIS

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 08:15 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

Default RE: GUYS ... IM SORRY BUT I GOTTA ASK THIS

there is no use in arguing with a ricer........they are dumb, dont know any better, and their car is god whether you like it or not.

i say just let them talk trash and just dont get heated over it. i assume your in highschool so you wont be able to help yourself there, i know how you guys are. just be calm about it and shrug it off, the rice will get to you if you let it.

just know your car is much sweeter than theirs and if your stock, just know you'll be faster than them some day too (considering you actually mod your car)

i suggest if you want to beat them, suspension suspension suspension (and gears). youll spank them sooooo hard.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:43 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: stangman94

I think what you want is a way to defend yourself. Thats easy you picked one of the best motors to build off of when it comes to budget build with great responses. Ask them if they can do adn hci swap for 900 bucks i bet they cant.
uhhhhhhhhhhricers don't really care about the cost of h/c/i on a mustang vs their car cause all they have to do is up the boost to blow the h/c/i away ......not a real valid argue point.......as far as arguing with the ricers.....tell your friends ....Money TALKS bull sh*t walks so lets race!!!! that's the only way to settle the dispute!!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 07:37 PM
95vertGTS
2nd Gear Member

They paid a lot more for their car than you did.
Hopefully 5-6 times more, all you have to do is spend $1k or so and you will rape them.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:53 PM
SKAR

ORIGINAL: 95vertGTS

Hopefully 5-6 times more, all you have to do is spend $1k or so and you will rape them.
an Sti with the boost cranked........ right...........
Old 09-06-2007, 08:19 PM
95vertGTS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SKAR

ORIGINAL: 95vertGTS

an Sti with the boost cranked........ right...........
Okay, so rape is a strong word with only $1k spent
Old 09-06-2007, 09:41 PM
dimebag
6th Gear Member

only ppl i ever hear say "all throttle no bottle" are those who just lost to a nitrous car...
Old 09-07-2007, 09:53 AM
QatarStang
4th Gear Member

I dont know why everyone is talking about STi's, he said they were WRXs, so theyre pushing the same amount of power as the fox would stock........sure, they have AWD, but theyre not the lightest cars in the world, either.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:14 PM
1GT2NV
1st Gear Member

thnx guys lol i told them put up or shut up and lets just say i have a wrx for sale lmao i love racing 4 pinks ...im not stock either the awd what was killin me but i just went from a roll .....like taking candy from a baby lol but the wrx's are faster than stock sti s there highly modified lol all i have is a anderson n-71 cam and macs allthe way through plus an intake so i have no respect 4 those pieces of **** anymore lol
Old 09-18-2007, 10:27 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1GT2NV

thnx guys lol i told them put up or shut up and lets just say i have a wrx for sale lmao i love racing 4 pinks ...im not stock either the awd what was killin me but i just went from a roll .....like taking candy from a baby lol but the wrx's are faster than stock sti s there highly modified lol all i have is a anderson n-71 cam and macs allthe way through plus an intake so i have no respect 4 those pieces of **** anymore lol
Wait a sec. What's this? Looks like the referee threw a flag on the play.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:29 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

39# injectors with that setup? Why the hell would you get injectors that large, especially on a N/A engine.

Quick Reply: GUYS ... IM SORRY BUT I GOTTA ASK THIS