5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Annual Fall Swap Meet and Car Show @ Englishtown Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Importssuk
2nd Gear Member

Default Annual Fall Swap Meet and Car Show @ Englishtown Raceway

anybody else goin?? i'm headed there on saturday depending on the weather. hopefully i'll be able to score some more parts after just recieving my sn95 spindles on friday . woot!!!
http://etownraceway.com/

Old 09-23-2007, 06:34 PM
shicaca
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Annual Fall Swap Meet and Car Show @ Englishtown Raceway

Ill be there saturday. Im on the look out for a rearfox body GT bumper.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:38 PM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

damnit eveything good goes down when im not living in jersey. i wish i could go but im up in mass.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Importssuk
2nd Gear Member

sweeeeeet! just got back form e-townafter scoring a complete 8.8 rear inreally good shape for 80 bux!!!!! [sm=happy046.gif]

accumulating my swap parts slowly but surely.....
Old 09-29-2007, 04:51 PM
stang8689
6th Gear Member

Isn't there another one in November
Old 09-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

i'm going tomorrow (sunday) looking for some stock black or grey seats for my GT, and that little plate that goes on the stock intake, and some ods and ends...hopin to find what im lookin for
Old 09-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Importssuk
2nd Gear Member

if you can, go as early as possible cuz traffic getting through town was RIDICULOUS at 10am. there's TONS of stuff there though. there are several guys that have nothing but stang parts. cj's has a space with a big display. there are a couple of nice foxes for sale too. one guy had a REALLY nice '85gt all stock 4/s for2800 bux. you should be able to find what u need. i also overheard ALOT of people talking about the carlisle swap meet which is next weekend.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Importssuk

if you can, go as early as possible cuz traffic getting through town was RIDICULOUS at 10am. there's TONS of stuff there though. there are several guys that have nothing but stang parts. cj's has a space with a big display. there are a couple of nice foxes for sale too. one guy had a REALLY nice '85gt all stock 4/s for2800 bux. you should be able to find what u need. i also overheard ALOT of people talking about the carlisle swap meet which is next weekend.
what side of the track are the guys with specifically mustang things? just so it's easier for me and my buddy to find them tomorrow. thank you, much appreciated
Old 09-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Importssuk
2nd Gear Member

the majority of stang parts was on the side that u enter (gate 3). there were some on the othe side of the track as well just not as many that i saw anyways, i left once i found the rear that i bought cuz i had to lug it all the way across the track from the opposite end that i parked.there wereprobably 4 or 5 isles i didn't go through. i walked for a good 3 hours and still didn't see all of it, so be prepared to do alot of walking
Old 10-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

the swap meet was lots of fun, and a bigggggggggg success for me. i got the 5.0 HO plate for the intake manifold ,which i had been missing...also went to CJ Pony Parts and got new brake/clutch pedals, but i got kinda dicked over on the that, because the one said clutch, and is the same as the brake, so it doesnt fit properly. also, was talknig to a guy with all mustang stuff, he had a buddy who just parted out his GT, so he called him on the spot and i got driver and passenger GT seats, grey, mint shape for $125, cant wait to pick them up this weekend.

also, importssuck, did you see that demonstration the guy was doing with the buffer/wax where he spray painted the hood, magic markered it, and lit it on fire, on top of having tar on it, and the buffer/wax sh*t just took it all right off. it really shines up the dullest medal, it was pretty crazy. i made a deal with the guy and got two bottles, and two things of the powder for 20 bcks...im very happy, it was a good time, got a bunch of parts i was looking for (minus cj pony parts[:@])...can't wait for the spring one so i can bring my car

Quick Reply: Annual Fall Swap Meet and Car Show @ Englishtown Raceway