5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

some jerk hit me, 3car accident

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 12:02 AM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

Default RE: some jerk hit me, 3car accident

yep everett, that guy is a greasy pos, driving like a idiot down side streets, oh well his front is nessed up cus ponys can bit back,lol, he towed his shyt home, punk azz greaser wanna be is what he is, theres nothing cool about that truck, its an insult, just like ricing out a stang. i didnt even get the guys info, cus i wanted to hurt him, and didnt want to talk to him, i let the cops do it, which is dumb so now i have to wait for a police report before i can file my claim against his dumb azz
ORIGINAL: jtmustang

that looks like everett i live in arlington, i see that truck out in my neck of the woods,its a cool truck except that big stupid wing on there and the fact all the cages and stuff and the stupid thing has a 4 banger in it and kinda sounds ricy. that is a shame to old ford trucks

sorry man
Old 10-23-2007, 12:06 AM
jtmustang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 86GT 93LX

yep everett, that guy is a greasy pos, driving like a idiot down side streets, oh well his front is nessed up cus ponys can bit back,lol, he towed his shyt home, punk azz greaser wanna be is what he is, theres nothing cool about that truck, its an insult, just like ricing out a stang. i didnt even get the guys info, cus i wanted to hurt him, and didnt want to talk to him, i let the cops do it, which is dumb so now i have to wait for a police report before i can file my claim against his dumb azz
ORIGINAL: jtmustang
that looks like everett i live in arlington, i see that truck out in my neck of the woods,its a cool truck except that big stupid wing on there and the fact all the cages and stuff and the stupid thing has a 4 banger in it and kinda sounds ricy. that is a shame to old ford trucks

sorry man

thats what i was saying that the truck is a disgrace

and yes that was dumb to leave and not get any of his info. i learned the hard way once, and then recently some crackhead backed into me and i made her stay there and get all her info good thing wasnt her truck, no license,no insurance, and she was hauled away cause of the dope she had on her i know how u feel man!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:10 AM
djcondo
2nd Gear Member

that is a gay truck, that sucks that u got nail by it. it least it only hit the really back half of the car and not in one ft,
Old 10-23-2007, 12:12 AM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

no wories the cop got everyones id and info, its on the police stuff i just have to get it, and trust me he thinks hes in the right so his company will get ahold of mine, his grill is jacked up, he couldnt drive it home
lol. and the fat chick she never even got out of her car and was playing injured:P
so u know she wants to get someones azz, his or mine, or both. so info will be exchanged between 3 companies
Old 10-23-2007, 12:37 AM
dangstang92
1st Gear Member

Glad to hear you are ok and were able to drive away in your Mustang and not an ambulance. Keep fighting and do all you can to make sure the proper people are held accountable. That's such a nice 86 you have there, please fix it! Keep up posted.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:55 AM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

this thing has like a can of bondo on it already, geuss a lil more wont hurt right, lol yeah i wanted to fix it today but i cant till insurance does their thing, what pisses me of is i just sold a 93 lx bumper cover that woulda looked nice on here. its not all that clean up close, it has some uneven spots where i did body work from before when i furst got it. might just get like a saleen body kit for it to skimp on the repairs that are hard to fix but hidable
ORIGINAL: dangstang92

Glad to hear you are ok and were able to drive away in your Mustang and not an ambulance. Keep fighting and do all you can to make sure the proper people are held accountable. That's such a nice 86 you have there, please fix it! Keep up posted.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:08 AM
86 5.0L
6th Gear Member

Old 10-23-2007, 03:38 AM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 86 5.0L

thanks for the simpathys bro, i think i need a new car, a new all black 86 with a 93 motor,lol. if i have the chance i want a super clean 86 or a 95.i will fix this though, i know i can but this car is so far from straight now it sucks so ill prolly sell it eventually when i get something nicer
Old 10-23-2007, 04:40 AM
robs87fox
2nd Gear Member

by the looks of that truck, you know he was flying in that wanna be drag truck
Old 10-23-2007, 05:31 AM
25thmustang

Sorry to hear, but the fact he didn't have a stop sign, you will be considered at fault. He will play off the fact it's an old truck and the brakes aren't great. Sucks, but it's probably how it's going to go down and the woman will probably be after you for paying.

Quick Reply: some jerk hit me, 3car accident