5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

AdderMK2

Old 12-13-2007, 07:08 PM
5.0stanger
6th Gear Member

Default RE: AdderMK2

I am now kina curious who thewhistle blower is....do we have to watch out for the same thing happening to us? I once sold someting to someone on here, they didn't get it as soon as they thought they should have(mail lost it....) so instead of resolving it with me, they started a thread calling me out as a scammer(adder had my back BTW). I just wonder who we need to look out for.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:11 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

I'm just glad that this was resolved as Adderis one of our most knowledgable members.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:16 PM
adumb
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 83gtragtop

ORIGINAL: adumb

this is great.... a discussion on a board that only two people know all the facts. what a bunch of ****. just delete this thread while your at it. wether he is honest or not isn't the point. the point is as a buyer on a site everyone on this site has a right to know every dispute that has gone on with any seller. including if it has been resolved and how it was resloved.
"Ya man lets protest this forum. I got rights you know. Thats why I'm voting for Hillary."

Calm down buddy, its their decision on wether or not they want to spill the beans. This isn't that big of a deal. Step down form the soapbox.
not talking about protest the forum or anything like that but maybe a feedback area for sellers and buyers is a good idea. and this might be the right situation to get it started. and you STILL don't get it. it is all about them spilling the beans because adder sells alot of stuff so he probably wants to keep his name clean as i would want to do. it is that big of a deal no but like i said before i am bored and this is the only interesting thing on in this forum besides people asking how to delete there ac for the 100th time.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:17 PM
adumb
3rd Gear Member

I'm just glad that this was resolved as Adderis one of our most knowledgable members.
how is this resolved if his avatar says do not do business with me and underneath is says unresolved sales pending. doesn't sound like it is resolved to me but you seem to be the genious
Old 12-13-2007, 07:24 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

i cant help but agree with the knowledgable part.
but i doubt it got resolved that easily.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:28 PM
94Yellow50
4th Gear Member

not talking about protest the forum or anything like that but maybe a feedback area for sellers and buyers is a good idea. and this might be the right situation to get it started.
u mean something like this..in the classified stickies...lol..that has 7 or 8 pages to it [8D]

https://mustangforums.com/m_1635470/tm.htm
Old 12-13-2007, 07:57 PM
adumb
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 94Yellow50

not talking about protest the forum or anything like that but maybe a feedback area for sellers and buyers is a good idea. and this might be the right situation to get it started.
u mean something like this..in the classified stickies...lol..that has 7 or 8 pages to it [8D]

https://mustangforums.com/m_1635470/tm.htm
goes to show you how well displayed it is. i have been on here awhile and never noticed it. also no one is going to go through all of that crap to find out if there person is on there or not. i love the way corral does it. a seperate forum. put the persons name in the title super easy to search for and find peoples name.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:17 PM
dimebag
6th Gear Member

this is great.... a discussion on a board that only two people know all the facts. what a bunch of ****. just delete this thread while your at it. wether he is honest or not isn't the point. the point is as a buyer on a site everyone on this site has a right to know every dispute that has gone on with any seller. including if it has been resolved and how it was resloved.
"Ya man lets protest this forum. I got rights you know. Thats why I'm voting for Hillary."

Calm down buddy, its their decision on wether or not they want to spill the beans. This isn't that big of a deal. Step down form the soapbox.
not talking about protest the forum or anything like that but maybe a feedback area for sellers and buyers is a good idea. and this might be the right situation to get it started. and you STILL don't get it. it is all about them spilling the beans because adder sells alot of stuff so he probably wants to keep his name clean as i would want to do. it is that big of a deal no but like i said before i am bored and this is the only interesting thing on in this forum besides people asking how to delete there ac for the 100th time.
yea... welcome to mustangforums.com
Old 12-13-2007, 08:33 PM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

wow you guys are worst than soap-opera-listening grandmas[8D] ....the reason we put the alert message in his avatar (like we do to everyone in these type of situations) is because we're looking out of the interest of all the other members on the forum (that's all of you, ********)... definelty not to be ********, but as some of you might of noticed before (like with the tech stickies!!) alot of people don't even bother looking through them or reading them at all.

now i just got home from work and i have no idea if anything was resolved or not, so i have no idea why the sticky is gone. anyways Pat (ride of the month) is in charge of the situation now, as i have tried contacting adder and he didn't respond to my PM.

now please guys just leave it at that, an announcement will be made when everything is fine and dandy with all parties involved.

thanks!

Martin