Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

gettin the mod itch again.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:55 PM
SSKILLER5.0
2nd Gear Member

Steeda intake is amazing. Great piece performance wise and looks great under the hood. There is a video of a guy on the steeda website with a tune and intake only breaking 12 in the quarter mile. Not to shabby..and it was a manual. Can't say enough good things about brenspeed
Old 02-23-2012, 04:58 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Brenspeed has great tunes and awesome customer service. Id go as far as to say its better than AM's customer service when it comes to tunes and questions about your tune. I still see some people every now and then complain about there (AM) customer service in the tunes department. Not very often but I still do. Id hit up brenspeed superior in every category if you ask me
Old 02-23-2012, 10:16 PM
shoeys08dkcandygt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SSKILLER5.0
Steeda intake is amazing. Great piece performance wise and looks great under the hood. There is a video of a guy on the steeda website with a tune and intake only breaking 12 in the quarter mile. Not to shabby..and it was a manual. Can't say enough good things about brenspeed
I saw that too. Not to shabby at all. I'm def going with the steeda. And prob going with brenspeed for the tunes. But im going to Memphis to race at Memphis motorsports park in a coupke of weeks and Joe from dynospeed is there and is a friend of my uncles. So that's my only choice now. It's steeda for sure
Old 02-24-2012, 08:31 AM
SteedaBrandon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by shoeys08dkcandygt
I saw that too. Not to shabby at all. I'm def going with the steeda. And prob going with brenspeed for the tunes. But im going to Memphis to race at Memphis motorsports park in a coupke of weeks and Joe from dynospeed is there and is a friend of my uncles. So that's my only choice now. It's steeda for sure
We do tuning as well. And you can get free tunes for any new parts that you purchase, so long as you purchase the parts from us! I would also like to say that we have had zero cylinder 8 failures with our tunes. Steeda is ISO 9001:2008 certified, which basically is a quality control certification stating that we consistently make high-quality parts. We are one of the few in the aftermarket Mustang industry that have that certification. Our Steeda parts are also made in the USA, and they also carry a lifetime limited warranty. We also have an exclusive partnership with Ford via their Technology Transfer Program. So you can rest assured that you are getting a great tune for your GT when you choose Steeda for your tuning needs!

We've seen gains up to around 44 HP and 52ft/lb TQ with our CAI and SCT X3 tuner.

Let me know if I can help you with that.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:27 AM
REDBOSS1
3rd Gear Member

I put the coil covers on today.......I think it gives the engine bay a nice feel.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:37 PM
shoeys08dkcandygt
4th Gear Member

thanks brandon ur pm box is full and wont let me reply. but i will def let you know when im ready or what i decide. brenspeed looking good bc of their 0% interest deal on purchases. makes it easier to pay for when i dont have to kill a lot of funds all at once
Old 02-24-2012, 01:44 PM
SteedaBrandon
Former Sponsor

thanks brandon ur pm box is full and wont let me reply. but i will def let you know when im ready or what i decide. brenspeed looking good bc of their 0% interest deal on purchases. makes it easier to pay for when i dont have to kill a lot of funds all at once
Sorry about that, I cleared some out, so it should be good now!
Old 02-24-2012, 04:36 PM
shoeys08dkcandygt
4th Gear Member

full again brandon.

Last edited by shoeys08dkcandygt; 02-25-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:15 PM
SteedaBrandon
Former Sponsor

full again brandon. its *email removed for spam purposes*
Sorry about that, I still don't have sponsor/vendor status on here yet, so my PM box is limited to 10!

Last edited by SteedaBrandon; 02-27-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:27 PM
shoeys08dkcandygt
4th Gear Member

No worries brandon. Email me. Def interested in buying now. Cai and tuner

Quick Reply: gettin the mod itch again.....