Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

Steeda custom tunes

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 07:44 PM
mapitts
3rd Gear Member

Got the "Ultimate Power Pack" installed. Put a small post up about it if anyone else is wondering. All I cn say is WOW. Now I know why I bought a Mustang GT!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:15 AM
SteedaBrandon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mapitts
Got the "Ultimate Power Pack" installed. Put a small post up about it if anyone else is wondering. All I cn say is WOW. Now I know why I bought a Mustang GT!
Sweet! Glad to hear you like it!

If you wouldn't mind posting up a review on our product page for the pak that would be awesome!
Old 09-24-2012, 12:55 PM
mapitts
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by SteedaBrandon
Sweet! Glad to hear you like it!

If you wouldn't mind posting up a review on our product page for the pak that would be awesome!
Done already.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:36 PM
SteedaBrandon
Former Sponsor

Done already.
Awesome, thank you!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:03 PM
mapitts
3rd Gear Member

I posted a review for you, and it has not seemes to up. Does it normaly take a couple of days or have I screwed up.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:51 AM
SteedaBrandon
Former Sponsor

I posted a review for you, and it has not seemes to up. Does it normaly take a couple of days or have I screwed up.
Yes, it will normally take a few days.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:16 AM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

LOVE my Steeda auto tune!!! Originally had a steeda tune but went with another HIGHLY recommended tuner, and about a month later I am back with Steeda and staying!! Just wish I could send them datalogs to make sure everything is working as it should.

For anyone debating Steeda vs. another tuner, go Steeda!! For $65 its well worth a shot and you WILL NOT be disappointed
Old 09-26-2012, 11:46 AM
mapitts
3rd Gear Member

Talking

Originally Posted by grabber blue gt
LOVE my Steeda auto tune!!! Originally had a steeda tune but went with another HIGHLY recommended tuner, and about a month later I am back with Steeda and staying!! Just wish I could send them datalogs to make sure everything is working as it should.

For anyone debating Steeda vs. another tuner, go Steeda!! For $65 its well worth a shot and you WILL NOT be disappointed
Roger that! What is suprising is how well the tune does on the street for what all it puts out. A lot more power through out the entire range. I can start off in 2nd gear with ease. Most of the time now I find myself shifting 1-3-5-6 now. That is unless I want t hear it go through all the gears.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:55 PM
SteedaBrandon
Former Sponsor

Thanks for all of the Steeda props! We love to hear about your experience with Steeda products. Glad to hear your Steeda tunes are working well for you.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:59 PM
mapitts
3rd Gear Member

Cool

Originally Posted by SteedaBrandon
Thanks for all of the Steeda props! We love to hear about your experience with Steeda products. Glad to hear your Steeda tunes are working well for you.
No problem. First rate stuff! As time allows I think I am going to look at the Steeda Tri-ax shifter with the little white ****. Thank you for all of your's and Frank's help. I am a fan now.

Quick Reply: Steeda custom tunes