AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

American Muscle DISCOUNT CODE - READ ME! READ ME! READ ME! READ ME! READ ME!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 03:21 PM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Default American Muscle DISCOUNT CODE - READ ME! READ ME! READ ME! READ ME! READ ME!

As a perk to active MustangForums.com members, AmericanMuscle.com is offering aforum member discount available to active forum members. We have had some problems with the code being shared with non-forum members or publicly posted in the forums in the past, so we have a few stipulations in place to receive the code.

PLEASE do not post any discount/coupon codes anywhere else on the internet. They are meant to be for this forum only. Failure to follow this rule will result in the code being deleted permanently.

Do not ruin this special savings for your fellowMustangForums.com members.

If you require the code, please PM me (AMNick) and I will provide it for any active member with over 50 post count who's user account is in good standing. To discourage "post-whoring", if you have under 50 posts, but have valid on-topic posts and have been an active member here for a while, I may share the code at my discretion. Please do not share the code among yourselves or with any non-MustangForums.com member. Please do not request the code in public forum or call our CS number as it is available via PM'ing me only! Remember: The only way to get the code is to PM me.

Thanks!

AMNick

Last edited by AMNick; 11-09-2009 at 12:09 PM.