AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

American Muscle Promo Code

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 10:04 PM
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

Why would you even join a forum if you're not going to post? AM has some of the best prices around and with the free shipping...well it's tough to beat. I think just about everything I've bought has been from them and I've never had any problems.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:12 AM
braindead89

To read. IF you don't know a whole lot why post? I can't offer advice to otehrs because I don't know a lot. I don't want to offer misinformation. I wanted to buy an item so I went to look for a discount code as so many thousands of places offer. I read to get a code you have to join this forum so I figured what the heck. Wasn't too big of a deal to do that but I dodn't know I'd have to jump through the hoops to save a couple bucks.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:30 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by AMNick
LOL...our prices usually can't be beat even before using a code...especially with our free shipping and handling. We don't need anyone to "beg for a code" to get business lol.

The code we offer is an exclusive perk for Active Members of MustangForums.com...its called customer appreciation.

If a company is offering a discount code freely to the entire public population 24/7/365, that probably is a good indication they are overpriced in the first place.

.....BUUUUURN!!! ouch.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:17 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by braindead89
To read. IF you don't know a whole lot why post? I can't offer advice to otehrs because I don't know a lot. I don't want to offer misinformation. I wanted to buy an item so I went to look for a discount code as so many thousands of places offer. I read to get a code you have to join this forum so I figured what the heck. Wasn't too big of a deal to do that but I dodn't know I'd have to jump through the hoops to save a couple bucks.
your username describes you very well then

i kid i kid
Old 01-18-2009, 09:21 PM
braindead89

such a friendly place. you all can f_ _ _ off... fill in the blanks. I'm sure your all so much smarter than me you'll be able to figure it out. Don't like me then delete my account because obviously I'm too stupid to figure that out too. Oh wait, there are no such links.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:12 PM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

I think having the post limit is one of the best things done to this forum.

Last edited by 1slow67; 01-18-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:12 AM
6Stanger

finally got my 2005 mustang gt. silver with 20k miles. looking to get some new stuff dont remember how many posts i have. promo code would be great please (if I am there)
Old 01-21-2009, 12:23 AM
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 6Stanger
finally got my 2005 mustang gt. silver with 20k miles. looking to get some new stuff dont remember how many posts i have. promo code would be great please (if I am there)
You have another 27 to go...look around though and you'll find OTHER AM codes adverised everywhere. One will save you $5 off of anything on their site. Also join their mailing list for more codes and promos. And judt so you know the AM code for the site is 6% off (I believe)...if I'm not allowed to tell anybody that please edit my post...just trying to help though.

Also: To get the code once you have 50 posts you have to PM AMNick for it. Good luck with the new Stang!!!

Last edited by StreamlineStang; 01-21-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:39 AM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Also, if you read the code request sticky thoroughly, you will see that I will send the code to you if you have less then 50 posts on a case by case basis.

If you have less then 50 posts there are a number of factors I look at carefully including your Join Date, the content of your thread posts, and your demeanor toward others on the board. So if you have been here for a few months, and have good thread posts that are on topic, definitely request the code. What I would not do is send the code to an account that appeared SPAMy, or rude, or appeared like they only joined the forum to get the code, etc.

-Nick
Old 01-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Mr. Ugly
3rd Gear Member

I can vouch for that from way back

Thx again, Nick!

Quick Reply: American Muscle Promo Code