AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!
View Poll Results: RSVP If Attending
Attending
66.67%
Entering Mustang In Show
33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Official American Muscle Charity Car Show Thread - Sunday July 19th, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 11:17 AM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Cool Official American Muscle Charity Car Show Thread - Sunday July 19th, 2009

Click Here To Register

American Muscle is holding its 1st Annual Charity Car Show on Sunday, July 19th, 2009 at the American Muscle Headquarters in Malvern, PA. The car show is being held to raise money for the Homes For Our Troops charity.

The American Muscle Charity Car Show will feature a variety of fun filled events including a live DJ, free food, sexy AM girls, contests, prizes, dyno pulls, kids activities, and much much more! All proceeds from the car show including registration fees and a percentage of the day's sales will go toward helping the families of wounded combat veterans.

The event is open to all, but car exhibition space is limited to the first 150 registrations, so pre-register now to guarantee your spot! Click here to go to the registration page!

So come out and meet the American Muscle team and have a great day of Mustangs, Free Food, and Fun! We hope to see you there!

Stay tuned to this thread and the American Muscle Blog for important updates and event information as it unfolds!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:25 PM
TheB1GDude
2nd Gear Member

Anyway you can keep us posted on how many spaces you have left? You guys are only 2 hours away from me and I'd to help out and show my car off but I can't commit until a little closer to July
Old 05-15-2009, 10:51 AM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by TheB1GDude
Anyway you can keep us posted on how many spaces you have left? You guys are only 2 hours away from me and I'd to help out and show my car off but I can't commit until a little closer to July
Yup I can. Registration is filling up pretty steadily since we went live a few days ago, about 1/4 way filled right now. I will post up when it looks to be getting to the final few spaces. - Nick
Old 05-15-2009, 08:32 PM
thunderhorse
3rd Gear Member

So it's 10 bucks if I just wanna show up, and not register? I'll really try to make it.. this sounds like a lotta fun. You guys are worth the 6 hour drive!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:46 PM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by thunderhorse
So it's 10 bucks if I just wanna show up, and not register? I'll really try to make it.. this sounds like a lotta fun. You guys are worth the 6 hour drive!
Its $10 to register your car and reserve a spot at the show. You definitely want to register as soon as you are 100% certain you are coming if you want to show off your 'stang. There is a good chance there might not be any spaces still open the day of...but if there are, we would be happy to have people fill them.

If you are just coming to view the 'stangs and enjoy the fun it is free!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:56 AM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Update - Registration is about half full. We are also taking registration over the phone.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:51 PM
MustangLouver
3rd Gear Member

Wish it wasn't so far away

Good luck with the show.