AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Completed my first American Muscle Order!!!!

Old 01-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Wpipes
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung
No worries.

It sounds like Next-Day Air Saturday isn't available to your location from ours, as it should update the price and it should be astronomical. NDAS is normally double Guaranteed 1-Day and only available to certain areas. If you're not getting a price, it's not likely available.

For verification purposes, I can manually attempt it for you. Shoot me a PM with the part number you were interested in and your email, name, phone, address and I can check on whether or not it's available to you. Get back to me, I'd be happy to look into that further for you!
If it's typically twice the amount of 1 Day I'll stick to the free standard. Consider my bubble burst haha.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:48 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Wpipes
If it's typically twice the amount of 1 Day I'll stick to the free standard. Consider my bubble burst haha.
Well, I'm sorry to have burst your bubble, just wanted to make sure you had the correct info. Didn't want you to order something NDAS and see a charge of a bajillion dollars and be mad at us.

Let me know if you have any questions in the future! I'd be happy to help!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:56 AM
2FNQUIK
1st Gear Member

I'd like to order something as well, is the forum member discount code ONLY available through PM or can I call? I guess I'm too new for PM's..
Old 01-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Rain
1st Gear Member

Congrats on your order. I've made a couple purchases from AM for appearance parts, and already have a build list on their site for performance parts.

AM does ship orders on the same day, and I've received my order as quick as 2 days later, which completely surprised me.

Now if I can somehow get to 50 posts for the discount code as well...
Old 01-06-2012, 03:48 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2FNQUIK
I'd like to order something as well, is the forum member discount code ONLY available through PM or can I call? I guess I'm too new for PM's..
Yes, the code is only available for on-line use and we normally use PM to supply it to forums users. You have enough posts to be able to PM, just click my name and a little box will appear below it. Choose the send private message box and that will get you to the private message page of the forum. This is how you're going to want to get the discount code. If you aren't sure what I mean, but can email, shoot me an email at chris(dot)young(at)americanmuscle(dot)com with your username and the what forum you are writing me from(Mustangforums.com) and I can hook you up!

I hope this helps! If you have any immediate questions, please feel free to call our Parts Experts at 866-727-1266

Originally Posted by Rain
Congrats on your order. I've made a couple purchases from AM for appearance parts, and already have a build list on their site for performance parts.

AM does ship orders on the same day, and I've received my order as quick as 2 days later, which completely surprised me.

Now if I can somehow get to 50 posts for the discount code as well...
It's not hard! Just keep finding posts relevant to your interests/knowledge and share your opinions! Don't be afraid! Everyone's allowed to express their opinions here on the forum! Shoot me a PM when you hit 50! Good luck!
Old 01-06-2012, 04:32 PM
2FNQUIK
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the response CHris! Email sent
Old 01-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Wpipes
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung
Well, I'm sorry to have burst your bubble, just wanted to make sure you had the correct info. Didn't want you to order something NDAS and see a charge of a bajillion dollars and be mad at us.

Let me know if you have any questions in the future! I'd be happy to help!
Much appreciated, as I would have been more angry at myself than you guys.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:35 PM
defiance
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by F0RD4LifE
That is pretty fast, That's a great looking sig too btw. Has the lighting been edited in it?

Where in SC are you located?
I'm in Spartanburg, Upstate area, seems like everyone on the forums is located anywhere but near me haha.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:35 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2FNQUIK
Thanks for the response CHris! Email sent
Originally Posted by Wpipes
Much appreciated, as I would have been more angry at myself than you guys.
My pleasure, guys! I'm happy to help! All PMs and Emails replied to!

Have a great weekend, everybody!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:38 PM
2FNQUIK
1st Gear Member

Add me to the list! EVERYTHING went GREAT and Chris came through! Another satisfied AM customer here..my apologies to the OP, I'm trying to jack your thread

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Completed my first American Muscle Order!!!!